Service Apartments v Hotels - value for money

Too bad you can't post pictures here, have some great shots of one the towers (Ebony) at President Park burning. At least two floors pretty well destroyed. Fire alarm and sprinklers failed to work. Staff had to go door-to-door to get people out.

The facility is getting old and is not maintained well. I would pick another place.

Peter G said (in response to earlier comments by me):

quote:

It might make ecconomic sense to stay in an apartment,but to compare them against hotels is not comparing like with like. There are no seviced apartments which I have seen that have the same services and facilities a place like the marriot or Landmark can offer.

What services are you looking for? 24 hour room service? Daily maid service? Fitness room? Restaurant? All three available (at least in RP & GP, not sure about PP). The buffet though is not as good as the Landmark. But Landmark is still within walking distance of RP & GP. smile.gif" border="0

Yes, there was a recent fire at PP. Some dumb farang taking a dump left his cigarette smoldering in the bedroom. RP Court Wing just got renovated though.

Archived