Entry No.17 - part 1

khunsanuk

Nok told me she had gone to see the mamasan at her bar and that the mamasan had told her that we had been seen together out on the

town and mamasan was angry.

She was going with me for free, no BF, and that was no good for the bar and Nok was threatened with the sack.

This made me angry, Nok was sick, had the equivalent of a doctors note.

Her eye had been really bad and was having to wear my sunglasses at night.

The lights in the go-go's were no good for her.

I have a very good memory for names, faces, places, events etc and I got to thinking about how much I had spent in PP.

I had known the mamasan for 18 months and recalled paying the BF for 14 girls a total of 45 times.

during my first 2 trips the bar was open 15:00-02:00 and I used to be in there for 2-3 hours in the afternoon and the same at night.

Buying ladydrinks all round and even ringing the bell 3 times.

Calculated I had spent roughly 140,000-150,000 Bt during my times there and I considered myself a regular and a good customer.

Decided I would go and see mamasan and give her a piece of my mind tonight.

Things didn't start too well with Nok, I upset her big time .

Told her I had 5 nights left and I wanted to see her for 3 of them, but wanted 2 nights on my own.

She knew what I was saying, that I wanted to see other women and I didn't deny this.

I just needed a bit of space to do my own thing, I know you guys will understand.

I love her to death, but just need time for myself sometimes.

She told me she was fed up with working in a bar and was getting pressure from her father to return to Seka.

She said she would not work anymore, stay out of bar while I was still in town and then go home when I had left

(i wish I could believe that, but you never know).

Earlier in the week I had told her I was running short of money and would have to slow down a bit and this was when she got all moody.

"I love you, I want to be with you, when I go with you, I not want money from you, just want to be with you", "but if I not see you, I know you

have lady, you pay them baht, but not me, but ok,I not want money".

I felt a bit bad and it got worse when she wouldn't look at me or talk to me.

Tried for a long time to get her to come round and eventually she accepted things, but I know at great protest.

I know she was so upset and I promised on my last couple of days, I would take her on a trip.

I showed her a brochure of a day trip involving jeep safari, canoeing, riding elephants and visiting the gibbon sanctuary and her eyes lit

up.

She loved elephants and monkeys and this offer of mine pleased her no end and I finally got the big smile I loved so much.

we left the room and i gave her the 20 Baht for the motorbike home.

i had a few beers during the day and returned to my room for a nap.

eventually got upand went out on the town looking for a good time and a girl for the night.

decided to go to a favourite bar and see a good friend and i had to pass where Nok worked.

As I passed her bar I saw the mamasan and took her to one side and had a go about her threatening Nok and pointed out she knew I

was a good customer and spent much baht and that I was very angry at her attitude over Nok.

We both knew how valuable Nok was as a working girl, one of the more popular girls there and she knew many of the other bars would

willingly take her on as a dancer.

I then told her I would get on the internet and post everywhere what a bad bar she operated and how they treated their girls etc.

All bullshit really, but it done the trick and she was very humble and apolegetic, and as she was an old friend, I said I would buy her a

drink inside.

We went inside and sat down and ordered a singha and suddenly out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a bit of commotion and looked

across and saw someone duck down behind the stage.

I was sure it was Nok, but it could't have been, she told me she wasn't going to work anymore.

Looked across to the board that her the girls numbers on and there it was #XX and with that the record changed and up she got on the

stage and started to dance, all the time smiling and laughing.

I was livid, she had lied to me one time too many.

Nok has always lied to me in the past and this time it was too much and I didn't even touch my drink, just got out the 100 and said to

mamasan I go.

She asked if I wanted to BF Nok and I just replied "no fucking way, she can fuck right off".

Motioned to Nok I go and also that it was over between us and out I went.

This may sound extreme,but i had had enough of her lies.

Walked to the original bar i was going to in the first place and I was in a real thunderous black mood and sat in the darkest part of the bar,

away from everyone.

my friend Sa came to me, but I told her to go away, leave me alone, I just wanted beer and more beer.

A couple of the other girls tried to talk to me as well and I wanted none of it and left and went to another bar along the way.

bar was owned by an Englishman who had become a good friend during my visits.

Was still in a black mood and Danny,his partner Alan and Danny's wife, Lek tried to talk but I didn't want to know, just told them another

time, when I had calmed down.

All the time I was there my favourite girl in the bar Taa was doing her normal thing of looking at me and blowing kisses and I couldn't be

bad to her, she was just too sweet.

Decided to BF her, I needed a bit of company, just someone to be with.

She wanted me to BF her friend,Kob as well and I thought why the fuck not.

Nok was history, now I was on a mission in my last 5 days to fuck as many as I could.

Taa and Kob were back in the room and I was quite pissed, but the girls were really enthusiastic and we had a good time, as far as I

remember, but I felt things were not right.

Kob has an almighty attitude and really big mouth and it turned me off and after all that happened that day, I felt that I didn't really want

them there, and asked them to go.

Taa was reluctant and really wanted to stay and in hindsight I should have kept her, but I didn't and after a long goodbye from Taa (still

hoping I would change my mind)they left.

Well I really fucked up, an hour later of trying to get to sleep, I decided that I did want a woman for the night and went out and went to try

and look for my friend Sa.

She had always told me to come round anytime and rattle the shutter or throw stones at the bedroom window to try and attract her

attention, but this had no effect and I went to look for someone at the 7-11,which was the local pick-up joint after closing.

Poor choice tonight, but eventually saw one I liked and moved in and we got chatting.

Agreed on 500 for 10 hours and at least 2 fucks and were about to go, when her friend turned up and they chatted.

The friend turned to me and said I had to pay 1000 and she could only stay for 4 hours and I said no way, we had sorted things out

otherwise, but the friend was insistant, so I just said "fuck you, now I will not take her, she has lost out".

And I walked away and left them to it.

I would have given her 1000 anyway, but because the friend had interfered, I wasn't interested and for the first time on my trip I slept alone.

Up early and went to my regular afternoon bar for a beer and had a lot of time to think about Nok.

I know some people will think of me as foolish for finishing with Nok for the reasons stated, but I was fed up of her lies.

Her lies were not the normal lies that BG's tell you (because they think they are telling you what you want to hear).

She had lied to me from the first day I met her and I had just had enough of them.

She lied about silly things and I always found out the truth in the end.

She lied about her age and it took her a year to tell me her real age, but I knew from the first day from her i.d.

She lied about having children, but after seeing her with her son, and she denied he was, I knew.

I could see that special bond between the pair of them and I just knew and again it took her 6 months to admit it.

When I wasn't there she used to e-mail me with stories, which I knew were untrue, as other people were telling me different.

Silly little lies and I saw no need for it.

I have always been bought up to tell the truth and I try too, but I admit at times, I lied to Nok, but only to spare her feelings, not just for the

sake of it.

She had really disappointed me.

Well after a few beers I made my way to the bar where Sa lived and worked and chatted to Sa and told it was over between Nok and I and I

could she was pleased.

I think she wanted me for herself.

After a while I popped into the ocean plaza mall and bought a couple of things for Nok (she had seen them previously and liked them, so I

had one for her and one for me).

Had them gift wrapped, the Thai's are wonderful at this, they do it so well.

Back to the room and got the remaining 4 cuddly toys I had and with the new gifts put it all in a carrier bag and jumped on a motorbike taxi

and went off to Nok's room.

The intention was to go to her room and just leave them outside the door, I didn't want to see or talk to her.

'The best laid plans of mice and men' comes to mind now.

Was dropped off by the motorbike and had a 150 yard walk to her apartment block.

I didn't want to see her, was just going to drop the bag outside the room and walk away.

Passed the bar/shop where I had spent time with her and her room-mates a few days previously..

None of them there, which was a shame, as I would have given them the bag, to give to Nok.

Just got to the stairs and saw Nok coming down, shit.

She smiled at me and gave me a hug and I just shook her off and gave her the bag and as she looked into it, I just turned around and

walked away.

She ran after me and grabbed my arm and asked what was wrong and I just told her we were finished and I would not see her again.

She knew instantly why I was like this and said "i not tired, no sleep, I only work 21:00-01:00, then go home".

I told her I not care, she had lied to me about not working and again she just said she wasn't tired and just worked for a while.

When she realised it was no good, she put the bag on the floor and said she didn't want it and started to walk back to her room.

I grabbed the bag and her and gave it back and told her for her, I wanted her to keep it.

I walked to the main road and she was still pleading with me and shouting that she wanted me still.

Grabbed a motorbike taxi and told him "Bangla road", but she stood in front of it telling the fella "no".

She was shouting at me in thai and people were now watching the drama and I kept telling the driver to go, and Nok kept standing in front

of the bike, but eventually she stood to one side and stood there with tears in her eyes and watched as I was driven away.

I didn't look back.

Needed a beer and went to see Sa in her bar and sat down quietly with a beer and tried to read the Nation..

After about 30 minutes, I suddenly looked up as a shadow fell over me and it was Nok and Bud(Bud was Nok's best friend and roommate

and someone i had lusted over for almost a year,but always refused to go with me).

How she knew I was here I still do not know, I had never taken her there or spoken of it to her in the past.

This time Nok had changed, she was now VERY MAD and was shouting at me in Thai and English.

I noticed both the girls had a carrier bag and Nok gave them both to me

inside was everything I had ever given her, all the cards, photo's and toys and right on top was the toy monkey i had given her and which

she loved.

She said she didn't want anything from me and she was returning everything to me.

She demanded my room key, saying she wanted everything she had ever given me.

I said no and she was trying to get the key out of my rucksack and I was talking to Bud, asking her to take Nok home and I could tell Bud

was embarrassed.

I had around my neck the necklace Nok had given me and she tried to rip it off and I had a job fighting her off.

But in the end I lost my cool and I ripped the necklace from my neck and threw it across the road.

This seemed to calm Nok down and I managed to give the bags to Bud and persuaded her to take them back to the room and she

walked off with them.

Nok still tried to get my room key, but when she realised Bud had gone she decided it was pointless and walked away.

She looked back once and then she stopped at the end of the Soi and stood there looking back at me.

Well I looked at her and realised it would be the last time I ever saw her.

I had no intention of ever going into her bar again.

If it's never happened to other people, I advise never to upset a thai girl big time, she was a little scary.

This was the first of 3 bad days.

I walked across the road and retrieved the necklace and say it was only slightly damaged and easily repairable and I put it back on.

Of course this incident had bought the girls from all the other bars out to watch and I could see I was a good source of

amusement/entertainment, but I was past caring.

The girls in the Bar kept their distance and didn't approach me.

Sa eventually came to me and gave me one of her fantastic upper body massages and just asked if I was ok, and then left me alone in

my thoughts.

Well I stayed there the rest of the day and at around 19:00, Sa went to go and get ready for work.

Began to get pissed off with a few of the other girls when they started to bother me.

Kept coming up and asking for drinks and being a nuisance and I got a bit stressed and when Sa returned I told her the others had

annoyed me so much I was going.

Sa promised to talk to them and tell them not to bother me.

Well eventually I left and went to a regular Go-Go of mine and decided to BF a girl called Nui.

Had been with her S/T before on a previous visit and I had promised her I would BF her when I saw her on the first night of this trip.

And tonight was the night.

She only ever went S/T as she lived out of town and had 2 children and she always made sure she was there for them in the morning.

She liked to be there when they woke up and would make breakfast and get them to school.

She was trying to lead a normal life out of work.

Back to the room and she had changed big time.

She had become more hardened and when she proceeded to put on the condom for BJ, I protested.

I told her before she did BBBJ, but now she said she didn't do that and well, I let her carry on.

Sex was not the same and when I try to change the position, no chance.

Missionary or nothing, so I just finished and under protest from her I finished on her tits, now before when I had gone with her she had

gleefully jeked me off on her tits.

I wonder what had made her change so much?

When it got to the payment, I gave her 1000 and she was disappointed, wanted 1500 and I refused.

After her performance, no way would she get that much.

I would never pay over 1000 for S/T or 2000 for L/T.

Well we parted on bad terms and she stormed out, another enemy I had made that day, I wasn't doing too good.

Never went into her bar again.

She told me one thing though, she said a lot of the girls in her Go-Go would have refused to go with me if I had wanted to BF them.

It seems that as I am so thin(9 stone soaking wet), they thought I had Aids and were scared to go with me.

And we worry about them having diseases, the boot was on the other foot now.

Gave her a while and then left to go out.

Went to my friends bar and chatted to Danny about the drama with Nok and had a couple of beers with him.

Taa was there and as usual smiling all the time and I waved her over and she came rushing across and sat with me stroking my arms

and telling me I was good man and she loved me so much.

Played a few games with her and decided to BF her, I had been wrong to tell her to go home the previous night, it hadn't been her fault,

Kob had been the problem.

So off we went and she looked after me very well.

Taa is so lively in bed and I had to get her to slow down and be a bit more restrained.

She was bouncing up and down and the pain from my chest was terrific and she would say "sorry, sorry, I make better" and kiss my chest.

The morning was no different and even though I had the discomfort, she was worth it.

She was a great fuck and a perfect doll like figure.

She would always be holdimg my hand or arm and didn't like to let go and forever telling me she loved me.

Her english was pretty limited and if she was trying to say something and couldn't think of the word she would screw her face up and hit

her head with her hand and then give in and say "I no good, I learn your words".

I found her really endearing.

Wanted to spend a bit of time with her today, but for the first time she didn't want to stay with me and wanted to go home, which was a

disappointment.

Went to my afternoon watering hole and saw all my friends and watched a bit of the football and a few drinks were sunk.

Eventually made my way to the bar where Sa worked and we sat together and chilled out.

First bad thing today then occured.

Sa asked when I would BF her and I told her I did not know if I would, I hadn't made my plans for the day.

She went crazy, telling me the previous day I had promised to BF her today and I honestly did not and still don't remember.She went

upstairs and got the England shirt I had bought her and put it in my rucksack, along with the necklace I had bought her on our day out to

Phang Nga.

I tried to talk to her but she just said "you not talk to me, I not want to listen to you".

She then started to go on at me and I told her if she didn't want me to talk, then why was talking to me?

She told me"you not talk, you listen to me, you big butterfly but I not care, I care for you, I love you, I not want any man but you, I want to be

with you allday, everyday, but you not want me".

She said she wanted nothing from me and wanted me to go, so I did.

The 3rd girl I had alienated in 2 days, what was going wrong?

In the evening went on my regular tour and visited another regular Go-Go and saw 3 ladies who i had BF'd before and were friends.

one was called Noy and the 2 had the same name, Wan.

Decided I wanted to go out in a blaze of glory and told the 3 of them I wanted them all tonight.

Didn't want them now and told them I would meet them after work at the 7-11 (obviously if they hadn't been BF'd).

If 1 turned up, fine, if all 3 even better.

Went to see my friend Danny and Taa was all over me after I bought her a drink and wouldn't stop holding me.

She wanted to come with me tonight, but I said no.

Told her I wanted to see her the next night and she said ok and asked if I wanted her friend to come along? And I said why not, I was

getting a taste for the 3somes.

Her friend came across and told me her name was Dang.

Well a little later a fight broke among some of the girls in EB and it seemed Dang had said something to Lek, the wife of the owner and

then punched her,i was never to go with Dang as she was instantly sacked.

Left at closing time and made my way to the 7-11 and to my delight all 3 of the girls were there.

However the 2nd bit of bad news.

They had been there when Nok passed them and saw them and went to speak to them,we had all been out together previously in a group

and she knew them.

Told them she was going to wait outside my room until I came home!!!!!!.

Told them I had things in the room she wanted, and was determined to get them back.

Fuck it I thought, the last person I wanted to see and I couldn't really return with the 3 girls, for I knew what sort of mood Nok was probably

in and I knew a bad scene would have occured.

Also I didn't want to go back to the room and leave the girls, I wanted to see the 3 of them and because I didn't want to be confronted by

Nok, I had a dilemma.

Well the choice was made for me, Noy and the 2 Wan's lived together and the 4 of us could go back to their room for the night, so we all

jumped into a tuk-tuk and off we went.

Back to the room with the 3 girls and didn't have a clue where I was.

Wan #1 went to shower and Wan#2 then announced she wanted to go home, didn't want 'boom boom'.

I was really disappointed, when I had been with her before she had complained afterwards I hadn't done her doggy style, was her

favourite position she told me.

Was looking forward to giving it to her that way, but not to be.

Had to have the shower and hated it, freezing cold and I hate this.

Shivered my way through this ritual, but knew I had to do it.

Good session with the 2 girls remaining and with Noy sitting on my face and Wan#1 licking and sucking my balls, I knew I would not last

long.

Had to fuck them both, but not good, came too quickly and managed to shoot off over over Wan#1's tits and face.

As we all lay there, Wan#1 said she wanted to go out and eat and would be back soon and left Noy and I together in each others arms

and we soon drifted off to sleep.

Woke up just before 06:00 and no sign of Wan#1, where was she?

I was a bit pissed off she hadn't come back and I decided to leave and got dressed and crept out of the room without waking Noy.

Didn't know where I was, but glad to see a hotel i recognised looming in the distance, so I knew I wasn't far from my hotel.

Managed to get a motorbike taxi and when we went down the road I discovered I was about 50 yards from where Nok lived.

Talking about living dangerously.

Back to the room and had a quick shower and into bed.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, didn't think at all and opened it.

To my surprise it was Noy and Wan#1.

It seemed Wan#1 had seen me leave and awoke Noy and they rushed to my room.

Had only been 25 minutes since I had left, they must have been concerned I left without paying.

But when I had seen them that night I would have seen them right.

Asked Wan#1 what had happened to her and she apologised and said she had met a friend and forgotten the time (but I was a bit pissed

off).

Told them to join me in bed and after the showers we all settled down.

By now my little member was no longer little and I started on Wan#1, but she said I could not, "i have menes, start after you boom boom

earlier" and told me I could only boom boom Noy.

Very disappointed, but one was better than none and Wan#1 still compiled with the BBBJ and was rubbing and squeezing my balls while

I fucked Noy in various positions.

But in the end she gave me a wonderful HJ until I shot all over Noy.

Fell asleep and the next thing I knew was being shook awake and opened my eyes to the pair of them dressed and saying they had to go,

it was only 09:00.

Told them it was too early, but they insisted and when I looked in my wallet, I had only 300 bt.

Told them I would pay them that night, but I don't know wether they trusted me or not, but they pleaded for the money this morning.

So I had to get up we wandered down the road hoping there was an exchange booth open.

There was and I got the money and divided it out.

Wan#1 then got a 1000 korean won note out of her purse and asked me how much it was worth in baht?

Well I was overhung and tired through lack of sleep and I looked at the exchange rates and worked it out and told her about 4-500 bt.

She asked me to change it for her, but I had got the decimal points in the wrong places and after I was handed the bt, I gave it to her, trying

to keep a straight face.

When I placed 27 bt in her hand, instead of 4-500, Noy burst out laughing and I couldn't help but laugh and apologise for getting my sums

wrong.

But Wan#1 saw the funny side of well and we all walked down the road laughing and joking.

They went home and I went back to bed for a few more hours.

After I sorted myself out I went to a bar for a beer and while I was there Sa passed by on the other side of the road and smiled and I

thought I would chance my arm and go and see her later and see if I could make up with her.

Well I went and I sat outside and the other girls were quiet and just looking at me and eventually one of Sa's friends came up to me and

told me Sa had been so upset with me the previous night she had taken an overdose!!!!!!!!.

Not a big one it seemed, just enough to make her sick and she had gone to the hospital this morning.

She returned and burst into tears and flung herself into my arms and said she was sorry

i was relieved she was ok, but had a bit of a go at her for doing it.

What was she thinking?, Didn't she think of her children and what effect it could have had on them?

Well we talked and she said she was so sorry, but she loved me so much and hated seeing me with anyone else and the thought of me

with another woman really hurt her.

We made up and spent a while sitting on the easy chair in front of the bar.

I left to go to my Friend Danny's bar to watch the England/Nigeria game (what a non event that was) and only a few girls there but one I

had my eye on.

Her name was also Nok(different Nok to my ex), and we had got on well for the last few days and after the game I decided to BF her.

Taa was also there and looking at me with her big eyes, and I thought of taking the 2 of them, but decided against it.

Told Taa I would come and see her that night and BF her and she was ok with that.

In hindsight I wish I had taken them both for S/T.

Nok was not the most prettiest, but what a mouth.

When she kissed me, she totally engulfed me, I could not open my mouth as wide as hers and she seemed to be sucking me in and as

for the BBBJ, that was amazing.

She was definately the best I have ever had, not so much sucking, but using her lips and tongue all over my shaft, the sensations wer

fantastic.

She demanded that I lick her and sat on my face and almost suffocated me then she came, grinding away on my face, I was glad when

she finally came.

However the fuck was no good, she climbed on top of me and was grimacing as she moved up and down.

Knew I was hurting her and asked what the problem was and she told me she had gone with a guy 2 days previously and he had been

big and fucked her so much and she was now very sore and had been to the doctors and he had told her to refrain from sex for 7 days.

Wish she had told me that in the first place.

Archived