Entry No.17 - part 2

khunsanuk

Well I tried doing it gently with me on top, but no good for her and she suggested she give me an oily HJ and I thought why not, a favourite

of mine.

I sat astride her chest and she jerked away and it felt so good.

She asked if I wanted her to swallow or wanted her to have a facial and I told her "up to you" and she told me she liked a man to cum on

her face and that was that.

Took her back to the bar and I had another couple of drinks and then back to the room.

Fell asleep and woke up at 23:20 and had a quick shower and got dressed and was about to go out when.............

There was a knock at the door.

As the knocking continued, I thought who the fuck is that?.

But this time I put the chain on.

Opened it and yes it was Nok(maybe confusing,but this Nok was the one i had fallen out with a few days previously and in my eyes my

GF,not the one from a few hours previously). and she was absolutely unhinged.

Tried to get the chain off and then startred to try and barge the door open and was punching it and kicking it.

Screaming at me to let her in.

Well I thought I would talk to her and opened the door.

She then called someone's name and I thought whoa, slow down and slammed the door shut when she came in the room.

The reason was that many times before she had told me of her temper and of the times she had used her fists in the past to get her way

etc.

She had also said she had once had a bad time with a falang and had got a few men friends together to sort him out.

I was worried she might have had a few friends and I was in for a beating.

She was screaming at me in thai and punching me in the chest and then started to trash the room.

She then demanded all the things she had ever given me and started to look everywhere for them.

But after the previous day I had hidden them all away.

She started to overturn the furniture and that was it, I grabbed her and tried to talk to her, but she wasn't having of that and began to

threaten to hit the area of my face where the stitches were.

I had had enough and told her I was calling the tourist police, I wanted her out of my room.

As I started dialling, she strode across and just ripped the phoneline out of the wall and grabbed the phone from my hands and just threw

it straight through the window!!!!!!!!

That was it and I decided to go to reception and get them to call the police.

As I left, her freind Wan, appeared(a relief it wasn't a gang of cutthroats) and I appealed to her and asked her to talk to Nok, but Wan said

Nok was too far gone and there was nothing she could do.

Asked the 2 lads at reception to call the police, but they said they would sort it out, but I shouted at them so loudly "GET THE FUCKING

POLICE NOW"

the police arrived within 3-4 minutes and we all went to my room.

By now Nok had found all the things she was looking for and was squatting outside the room, sobbing.

The police took us all inside and asked what was going on and Nok just ranted and raved in Thai and I had idea what was said.

I told the police I wanted my stuff back and tried to get the bag off of Nok and again she flew into a temper.

A little tug-of-war insued and they finally stepped in and told me to back off.

By now I was angry and ingored them and that was the trigger for Nok to excel in the anger.

She actually picked up one of my chairs and threw it flew the window, I was amazed.

Asked the police to do something like throwing her out or arresting her and they just shrugged their shoulders and said it was none of

their affair.

What the fuck did they mean about that, I thought they were to help people.

And I told the hotel staff not to even think about charging me for the damage, they were witnesses.

I gave up and told her to go and take anything she wanted, but she said she didn't want them, just wanted to make sure I didn't have them

and went outside and threw all the stuff on the floor, breaking it all.

I was really hurt,in the bag were 2 presents she had given me and they were now broken.

one was a novely musicbox which played the tune to 'Lovestory' and one she loved to wind up and listen to.

the other was a musical photo frame which she had given me for my B/Day and i felt so sad.

Inbetween visits she had done a tapestry of a heart with 'Nok loves Chris' around it in thai and english and I had this in my hand still and I

lost it and threw it into the little pond outside my room.

Nok walked off and Wan went and retrieved the tapestry and ran after Nok.

The police left and I was left alone.

I was upset and just sat there and noticed the bag she had had with her and left behind.

Looked inside and I was horrified, inside were all the cards I have ever given her, every e-mail I had ever sent her(she had had them all

printed in Thai, so she could them again and again) and every photo we had ever had taken together.

She had ripped everything up.

I was devastated.

I could understand her not wanting me in her life, but she had ripped up all the photos I had taken of her and her son/father/friends.

Why destroy treasured photos of her family?

This really hurt me and I had a little weep.

Soon this turned to utter anger.

I pulled myself together and realised I needed a few stiff drinks and went to where my wallet was.

It was gone!!!

In it was 13, 000 baht and I exploded and rushed out.

By the time I got to Bangla, I had thought about things rationally and went to see Danny and sank 3 singha's straight away and people

saw my mood and left me alone.

Eventually spoke to Lek, the danny's wife and explained about the money and asked her to come with me to PP.

I wanted a thai to tell the mamasan about the money and Nok.

Instead she told the barmaid to go with me.

The girls name was Rung and a stunner.

I had tried my well tried formula on her once.

Asked her what she was doing after work, and when she replied going home and having a shower and then to bed.

My reply was would she like to have a shower with me? And stay the night?.

Her face was a picture, she informed she had a Dutch boyfriend and was in the process of moving to Holland and didn't go with men.

I had been really put down.

But we had a good friendship.

We walked off down the road and she grabbed my hand and I liked that.

Got to Nok's and had a rant at the mamasan about Nok and said I was going to the police and complain about the bar as well.

Rung then explained in a much better manner to the mamasan and I could see she was worried.

Returned to Danny's bar and I had a couple of free beers courtesy of Danny.

Well the normal thing happened and I told Taa to join me.

Had promised her I would BF her tonight and looked for Dang.

Not there, after her spat with Lek the previous day, she had been sacked.

Thought about taking Nok from the previous day as well and Taa was ok with it.

But in the end I decided on just the 1 girl and Taa and I returned to the room(minus a window).

All this had taken place within 2 1/2 hours.

Walked back to the room with Taa and as we passed the 7-11, I heard a voice calling my name.

Looked around and it was Bud(Nok's best friend), and I was still so angry with what happened earlier on I told her where to go in NO

UNCERTAIN TERMS.

She rushed after me and asked what was wrong, why had I spoken to like that?

I just said Nok and she said had I seen Nok, yes I said and I didn't want anything to do with anyone of Nok's friends.

All of them were 'mai dee poo-ying'.

Back to the room with Taa and when she saw the state of the place, she done the normal Thai thing.

She started to clean up!!!! Why.

Put all the furniture back and hang up all my clothes and I when asked her to stop, just wanted her to join me in the bed for kiss and

cuddle.

She eventually agreed.

I had had a few beers and wanted her so much and I got her to join me in the bed.

Her hands tried to get me going, but I wanted nothing.

Events of the day had spoiled things for me.

But the morning was different.

Woke up with the morning stiffie and grabbed her hand and put it there.

She was delighted, and I had the full works from her.

Shit, why was she so eager for the sex?

in the morning Taa left and i went to see Sa.

Had another one of her special massages and then we just sat there in each others arms, just enjoying some of our last hours together.

A fight broke out between 2 girls in a bar just along the way and I was impressed.

A lot of hair pulling, scratching and punching, but I was impressed when one of them picked up a barstool and hit the other one around

the head with it.

She fell to the floor, but was straight up and layed into her opponent, whatta girl.

But the good thing was the clothes all pulled away and bare tits being flashed in the open air.

I loved it.

Time was getting on and I told Sa I had to go, I wanted to pack and get ready for my last night out.

She wanted to come with me, but I was hesitant and only agreed when she said I didn't need to pay bar.

Back to the room and she became the irritant one.

Started to pack things I was leaving behind and vice versa.

She even packed my passport and after we realised we had to unpack the case again and look for it.

Finally was finished and went for a shower.

Was surprised when she appeared naked beside me and said she wanted one more shower with me.

Afterwards she led me to the bed and gave me a fantastic massage.

She was good at massages and I wished she would go ahead with her dream of training for it full-time.

Then came the 'i want you' line and her hands and mouth were soon making their way down south.

I remember the first time Sa ever got to work on me with her tongue and will never forget it.

She had lost none of her skill and I just enjoyed it.

She would lick, suck and kiss every inch of me and she even started to rim me.

I had to turn her round so I could enjoy her shaven pussy at the same time.

I wanted her so much and told her I wanted 'boom boom' and she climbed on top of me.

We have never used a condom and as she rode me, she came out with words that startled me.

"I want your BABY , cum inside me"

with her[as with other girls] I normally had finished with a facial or CIM/tits and I had planned for her to finish me off with her mouth one

last time.

Her words shocked me and I told her so.

I told her she already had 2 kids and was having to go with men to look after her family, another kid would not be good for her.

But she was insistant and kind of pleaded with me and against my better judgement[and I couldn't stop myself either] shot right into her.

Afterwards she held me so tightly and cried.

After we had finished we got ready and I took her back to her bar.

She went upstairs to get ready for the night and I sat there just watching the world go by.

When she returned I told her I was going on walkabout and going to say goodbye to my friends.

But I would be back later.

Saw another of my friends and I realised I wanted one more time with her and said did she want a S/T with me.

Yes was the answer and off we went and it was just animal passion between us and a good fuck.

After our good time,i collected my bag with the rest of my presents and was out on a mission to give them away.

1st stop was my 2nd favourite Go-Go in Patong.

I had 5 soft toys left and I had them in a bag and gave one each to Noy and Wan#1 and I was subjected to good natured shouts from the

other girls and kisses of delight from N and W.

Next to Soi Eric and said my farewells to Danny and Lek and of course Taa.

I took a long time saying goodbye to her and it was hard, I really liked her.

She wanted to come with me for my last night, but I had decided not to go with any of my regulars tonight.

Didn't want any of them to get hurt if I was seen with anyone else and I was seriously thinking of sleeping alone tonight.

Back to see Sa and I then saw Bee and went to say goodbye.

It ws her B/day the next day and I would not see her so I gave her one of the toys as a present.

She loved it.

Back to see Sa and I wanted to go next door and go to Bang Bang and say goodbye to my friends and she asked if she could come.

Had never been inside and wanted to see what it was like, so off we went.

Said goodbye to Jiep and Yeh and the other staff, but disappointed Na was not at work.

Na was a special friend and I missed saying goodbye to her.

When I had been assaulted the previous week, my camera had been broken and I wanted some pics of my last night, so Sa and I went to

the nearest camera shop and I bought a disposable one.

these photos of my last night are a wonderful memory for me.

Then I done the stupid thing, I went to one of the flower sellers!.

She wanted 100 baht for 10 flowers, but I said no and she then responded with "all flowers 1000 baht"

i was sold and bought them all and it turned out to be 140 roses.

Back to various bars and gave some out and again admidst whoops of joy I gave every girl a rose.

Noy and Wan#1 went out and bought me a flower garland.

Finally had to say goodbye to them and it was hard.

Walked along bangla and people knew I was leaving because of the flowers and I got the calls of 'chock dee' from the locals.

As I was walking to Soi Eric, who should I happen to pass?, No other then Nok.

We looked at each other and then she looked away and that was that I thought.

I would never see her again and I was a little moist in the eyes.

saw Taa and she was all over me and I gave her 20 flowers.

It was so hard to say goodbye to her and we were both in tears.

She saw my garlands and went and bought me one from her.

But I had to say goodbye and off I went with Taa calling my name as I went.

I will really miss her and left her with a soft toy.

Back to see Sa and she also bought me a garland and I ended the night at her bar.

Knew I would see her the next day and left to go home and walked back to my room.

Even though I had not wanted to see any of my regular girls this night, I was hoping that Bud had been unlucky in her prowling for a man

that night and would be outside the 7-11.

As I walked past, couldn't see her and was disappointed.

But as I got down the road, I heard a voice calling my name and it was Bud.

We hugged and kissed and I told her I wanted her that night, wanted her to be with me on my last night and she said yes.

But she had a friend called Bam and did I want her as well?.

Well I saw Bam and was VERY impressed and grabbed them both and off we went arm in arm back to the room.

Things were looking up.

Bam and i showered and it was fun,our hands were all over each other and she had a killer figure.

we retired to the bed and i had no chance,she was straight down to my groin and the mouth was put straight into action wth no asking

from me.

Bud sat on the chair and just watched me getting the BBBJ and i asked her to shower and join us,but she said she had to make a

phonecall first.

she dialled the number and chatted away and i suddenly heard a name i recognised,NOK.

what the fuck was going on?,i was on the bed with a girl giving me a good BBBJ and was being watched by another who was the best

friend of the girl i loved but did'nt want to see again.

i complained to Bud and she admitted Nok was on the way to my room.

i was really angry and told her so,i didnt want to see Nok again after all that had happened between us the last few days.

Bud assured me she would stay and make sure things did not get out of hand,but i still wanted Bud.

but again she refused to undress and join me.

20 odd minutes later there was a knock at the door and Bud opened it and Nok entered.

not a good situation and she took one look at Bam and told her to leave.

hold on i said,my choice as to who i had to visit for the night.

but Nok was really angry and grabbed Bam and shouted at her in Thai and shook her and Bam was scared in my eyes and grabbed her

clothes and got dressed and left.

i was laying naked on the bed and asked Nok to join me,i wanted to talk to her,but she was still very angry and refused for a while.

but then she joined me and we talked,we had had a good relationship for almost a year and did'nt want it to finish,I DID LOVE HER.

Bud watched for a while and then said she was leaving and again i complained,she said she would remain and be the referee between

Nok and i,but Bud thought we had smoothed things out and Nok was alright and would stay.

i still was'nt happy but Bud left and i was left with Nok.

we just sat on the bed and talked some more and fnally she burst into tears and hugged me and that started me off.

i pointed at the bag she had left,the one with all the photo's and e-mails torn up and asked her why?.

she said she had waited outside my room for 3 hours 2 nights previously and was really angry when i did not return and her mood was

made even worse when she returned to her room and was told i had been seen getting into a tuk-tuk with 3 girls.

she just lost it and ripped everything up in temper.

she then rushed to her bag and returned to the bed and knelt on the floor between my legs,gave me the Wai and then handed over my

wallet.

she would'nt look at me and said she was sorry for taking it,but she knew i kept photos of her in it and she wanted them so she could

destroy them,she did'nt realise there was money in the wallet.

he also told me she had gone to her bar that night and that the Mamasan had told her of my visit and threat to take the Police to the bar

and she was really upset about this.

said Mamasan had threatened to sack her and why had i said what i did?.

i told her i was angry she had taken my wallet,and while it wasn't about the money,i needed the wallet because of credit cards and things.

and she was also angry about something she had seen that night.

when i had walked down the road with Sa,Nok was taking a break and getting a bit of air and she saw me and now was telling me how

upset she was.

she did'nt like to see me with 'Garee' and it had made her very angry.

i showed her the camera and tried to explain i wass only going to the shop to buy one,but she was'nt having any of it,she was just upset

and angry at seeing me with another gil.

i asked her to stay the night,this was my last night in Patong and i wanted the girl i loved to spend the night with me,but she initially

refused,saying i had hurt her too much.

after much persuasion she agreed and went for the shower and afterwards joined me on the bed and we held each other in our arms.

i then asked her a question.

2 weeks previously i had spent the night with her and Bud and i wanted a repeat for my final night.

asked her to call Bud and get her to return to the room for the night,but she refused saying if Bud came back,she would leave.

again i pleaded with her and she finally agreed and rang Bud.

Bud was eating but would come along when she had finished.

we waited for Bud to return and just talked and enjoyed the warmth of each others bodies.

Bud turned up and had her shower and soon i had a naked girl either side of me.

Bud had a killer body,probably the best i have seen in Thailand,funny thing was she was originally from Burma,moved to Thailand at the

age of 7 and was now 25.

i had to get my tongue into her almost hairless pussy and pulled her onto my face and my tongue went to work and Nok being the darling

she was,gave me the BBBJ,she knew what i liked.

after pleasuring Bud i got the girls to swap over and after Nok was satisfied i now thought it was time for me to cum.

then a discusson began,the previous time the 3 of us had spent the night together,Bud had announced she did'nt fuck in the morning and

this was the case tonight.

i could fuck her now,but only Nok in the morning,but no way with me,i wanted my last night with the 2 of them was going to be a night to

remember.

told her i would fuck both of them now and in the morning,no arguments.

finally she agreed and got down to the best bit.

having had a few beers during the night and found it tough finishing,but finally finished on Bud's tits with Nok rubbing my balls,pure

heaven.

we all had a shower together and settled down for the night and i drifted off to sleep with 2 of the prettiest girls in Thailand in my arms,i

was so happy.

i had made up with Nok and my last night had turned out to be a good one.

as Nok had trashed mmy phone 2 nights previously and it had'nt been repaired,i could'nt ask for an early morning call,so i was in and out

of sleep and finally forced myself to wake up at around 10ish.

checkout was midday and i wanted one more time with the girls.

turned round to face Nok and stroked her face and i was soon to be greeted by her lovely smile and i knew i had to lick her.

she protested,saying she need shower,but i said okay,no problem and went to work with my tongue and she soon had her hands around

my head,grinding her pussy onto my tongue.

she was soon satisfied and i sat astride her body and fed my dick into her mouth and thrust away gently before deciding it was time for

our last fuck.

her favourite position was to lay flat on the bed and let me fuck her from behind and we ended up doing this and i pounded away,with

moans and groans from her until i could'nt hold back.

she had always let me finish with a facial whenever i wanted to,but i knew she did'nt really like it,but after the last few days it was what i

wanted and pulled out,turned her over and with the help of my hand fnished all over her face.

must admit i was surprised at the amount i deposited.

i was truly satisfied and as Nok showered i lay back and looked at Bud.

she had'nt stirred while Nok and i went about our business,but i was sure she was awake at the time.

i started to fondle Bud's body and then had to use my mouth on her tits,they were magnificent.

she still played the game of being asleep,but when i went down on her,little moans came from her mouth.

i moved up and entered her and started to fuck her and she came alive a little,a little movement,but not special.

in the end i knew i wanted a facial finish.

Bud had a killer body and i had wanted her for almost a year and now,there i was licking her,fucking her and having a good BBBJ..

but to be be honest,she was a disappointment,very cold in bed and not a good fuck.

wanted to cum on her body and sat astride her chest and got her to jerk me off,but nothing doing.

i then grabbed my dick and tried to finish and looked at Nok as she watched and asked her to play with her pussy.

when i first met she was very reluctant to touch herself down there,but soon realised how much i liked to see her make herself cum and

she happily used her fingers as i watched and finished myself off over her face or tits.

this time was no good,i was watching Nok with her fingers in her pussy,jeking off over Bud's body,but i knew i would not cum.

Bud realised this as well and just said as i had come earlier,was it to soon for me?.

i finally gave up and admitted defeat and stopped trying to cum over Bud and told Bud that my earlier games with Nok had finished me.

we all had the shower and we left the room and i went to Reception of the Hotel and arranged the taxi to the Airport later and to pay my bill.

Nok had to go to Phuket Town and phoned her friend,Wan to pick her up and as we waited at Sand Inn having an afternoon coffee,Wan

turned up and her and Nok went off to Phuket Town and Bud went back to her room.

but not before i asked if they wanted to come with me to the Airport and say goodbye.

they said yes and i agreed to meet them in 2 hours at my regular Bangla Bar.

went to the bar and had a couple of beers with 3 Swedes and a Brit i had met a month earlier and said i would return later.

onto see Sa and say my goodbyes to her,she was such a good person and after getting to know her during 3 holidays,i knew i was going

to miss her.

arrived at her bar and today i found i was not as important to her as i thought.

on TV was one of those infernal Thai Soap Operas and while she looked at me as i entered the bar,her attention was soon focused back

on the TV and for 30 minutes i was ignored by everyone.

finally the show finished and Sa was in my arms and we spent the last 30 minutes of our time together.

she was a fine woman and i knew i was going to miss her.

she asked if she could come back to the room with me and wave me off in the taxi,but i had to lie to her.

i told her i did'nt want anyone seeing me off,it would upset me too much and she accepted this.

but of course i had arranged for Nok and Bud to come to the Airport with me.

i hated lying to Sa,but i had to.

She walked to the end of the Soi with me and we said our goodbyes and we both shed tears,i was going to miss her.

i have never seen her since but i know she has left the Bar Scene and is with a foreigner she has known for a long time.

i hope she has a happy life.

back to the bar on Bangla and had one final drink with my friends and said goodbye to the 3 Ladies who worked behind the bar.

they had also become friends and we had had good times in the month i had been a regular at their bar.

premature in saying goodbye,Nok and Bud didn't turn up at the time we arranged and i was getting nervous, had to leave the bar very

soon to get my taxi.

suddenly notced 2 girls crossing the road and they were waving at me and i was happy to see it was Sa(different one to the one i have

spoken about before)and Ya.

they were the roommates of Nok and Bud(all 4 girls lived in 1 room) and they hugged me and told me Nok and Bud were on their way.

finally they arrived and the 5 of us started to walk back to the hotel.

had fun with all of the girls trying to hold my hand and even though i have never had sex with Sa and Ya,i enjoyed the attention they were

giving me,2 fine looking girls.

i had to stop off at a shop and told the girls to carry on and i would catch them up.

after i had done what i had to do i rushed after them and took the opportunity to take one of my favourite photos ever taken in LOS.

i walked behind them and took a photo of their arses and they wiggled down the road,heaven.

Sa,Ya and Bud went to reception while Nok and i returned to the room to pick up my case and we enjoyed our last few minutes alone.

again i shed tears as did Nok,we had been through good and bad times but i did/do love her and i was so upset.

returned to reception and i paid my bill and had one last surprise.

the girls had all ordered a beer and put it on my bill,FUCK.

taxi arrived and i had the last hugs and kisses from Sa and Ya and sat in the back with Nok and Bud.

i enjoyed having an attractive girl either side of me and held them both in my arms and again i got emotional as Nok started to cry.....

i cried and that started Bud off and the taxi driver must have wondered what the fuck was going on.

got to the Airport,checked in and joined the girls in the bar.

they were hungry and i ordered the same meal we had shared 9 months before.

a wonderful seafood platter with 3 great dips.

but the moment then arrived and i had to say goodbye.

i'm no good at this and this was the 4th time that day i had cried.

3rd time Nok had come with me to the Airport in a year and this was the 1st time she had cried.

i now knew i meant something to her.

have never seen her since.

Archived