Amari atrium or Novotel Lotus?

registering a specific girl's name does sounds a bit tedious to me & then how about bringing various other girls?

I guess I hope the info I got that our company was good customers & thus we won't get hassled anymore holds true :cover:

now how about this secret back door / lift where I can slip in unnoticed with the tirak of the night???

:hubba:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi jp13

Is quick and easy...very discreet as well....you wont have a problem.

Don''t forget Mona Lisa is only a 3 minute walk from the Atrium ....the hotel will not want to upset any clients.

Btw i am a front door man :neener:

The only time i had trouble was at the Siam Hotel years ago.

My girl arrived in the lobby and the desk called and asked me to come down and pay 500THB etc.

''Um no..your name is? ok vxcz please make an appointment for me with the manager tomorrow bla bla ...end of section girl came up ...next night no problem.

If the meeting happened i would just say what i do in my double room and with whom is not the hotels business and to extort 500 is bla bla...throw a few business cards on the table.

Look....you will be fine!!!!! ::

we can't all be frontdoor guys all the time TB :neener:

but I'll keep the monal lisa down the rd in mind as I've never visited any MP's in that area yet :hubba:

kinda shocked though that the fucking siam hotel is NOT always guest friendly considering it's pretty much a ST hotel IMO :eek:

• 3 weeks later...

So I'm long back after the amari watergate stay & it indeed went very smooth :hubba:

got the biz room for a little bit more (B3000 or so incl) & checking in stating 2 persons I did NOT get any joiner fees, but was indeed hassled with every girl brough back having to check my room status I guess :rolleyes:

All in all a pleasent stay with the added bonus of having the princess pay a visit on one of the evenings ;)

Rooms come with broadband availability at B300/24h, which is neat & breakfast buffet incl., but that is pretty dull though without any thai food whatsoever :banghead:

The downstairs Henry Beans has a decent band & can get slightly lively on some nights :p

Could do worse, but certainly also much better elsewhere...

Archived