Aussie tourist visa? EASY

TTM,

her passport was brand new, so no other stamps.

Steffi,

8503? As in the conditions on the visa. Of that's the "No Further Stay" one, yes. As well as "Max study time 3 months", and if studying more than 4 weeks need a chest x ray. I think there was one more, probably no work.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says steffi:

Yes apparently Australian law does not entitle citizens to live with their spouse. Australia reserves the right of refusal. Let me just say if this ever happens to me I'm going to be one seriously pissed off individual.

Same here, but I can see why they are so strict. I doubt many genuine cases get knocked back.

As far as the Brit Embassy goes, Bangkok Phil's missus just recently returned from a trip to the UK with him, and he said her application was piss easy too.

I really think if ANY embassy thinks you are genuine, they won't make it too hard.

Well Blair is on an asylum seeker reduction campaign but assuming the likes of what I've seen going into both the Australian and British embassies. Read (Dark skin, tatoos, long black hair, market dark denim jeans) If they can get visas then anybody can. I do not expect any trouble when I start the spousal processing for my wife.

Archived