Advice - Patience or Pursuit

TokBet

hmmm..

id say pursuit.

imho you should try and call her at times where you figure she cant be busy, like in the morning, at lunch or the likes...

do that every day for a week, and then stop. if she really likes you, shell miss you and call you back.

on the other hand, if youre not allowed to disturb her, could it be that shes playing on two horse?? :o

Just my thoughts,

good luck with her.

PC

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

met a stunning Thai head-turner....it's driving me crazy..... I'm really crazy for her.... More than anyone else in my lifetime

You've got it bad.

Watch out, a so called "regular" thai girl can rip you up much more effectively than any BG.

This story started with strong signals from her, then strong signals from you, then weak signals from her. She spent an evening with you stirring your juices, she calls you back to say no, makes you fret, promises to call again & doesn?t. You call her again and tells you about quotas and has to get off the phone. She may be a goddess but only if the inside is as good as the outside. Can you probe her deeper? Invest the next 2 weeks approaching a hundred as good-looking women and bury the oneitis thing and see how many you can date to get your perspective back. When she has more time you can make a better evaluation. This one may well have a busy private life she hasn?t disclosed yet, boyfriends, maybe a close relationship with a boss, situations, her new job. People have told her how cute she looks all her life, knows how to attract a man?s attention and hold it putting her in a different class of puying. could be good but you?ve got to cover yourself and get her on your terms, be objective.

PS beware of advice from other women about your love life unless you know them well. They support their gender.

TokBet,

"should I follow up by calling her or should I be patient and wait for her to contact me? "

Follow whatever approach YOU feel most comfortable with, because if it works this is going to be what she will expect from you ongoing. If you win her with an approach that you can't maintain, when you revert to your normal behavior she'll leave.

Regards, JEff

Hi Tokbet

Does she call you back yet? I think after you called her and she has no time to talk with and she said you can send her sms but not call , and she will call back... hmmm. sorry but i will do that thing if i don't want to talk with someone... so i think u can try to call her again if she tells you the same.. better to stop ...

Regards,

Archived