Advice - Patience or Pursuit

TokBet

I think she could be a knife wielding, psychotic, serial killer and in a moment of weakness she spared you. Now if you pursue she might skin you alive because you couldn't take a hint. :neener:

She could also be the heiress to a huge Thai real estate empire in which case you had better pursue her. :grinyes:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You seem to have understood the situation well from the beginning.

She called yesterday afternoon, saying that she couldn't continue with her plan to not meet me for a couple of weeks until after the quota period is over. She needed to meet me ASAP.

So we met and basically started where we left off at our last meeting. However, she received many phone calls while we were together. She answered all of them, and they were all business related. None from boyfriends.

We made plans to spend a lot of time together starting in a couple of weeks. Basically, all of our spare time. She was enthusiastic about everything I proposed. I mentioned specific days and their weren't any problem days, so I'm fairly confident that she was truthful when she said that there's no one else in the picture right now.

We spent the entire evening together.

It seems that going with my 'female' (not fishing) intuition, that is, take her comments at face value, was the right choice.

Thank you for the moral support.

Cheers.

Sometimes it's difficult to be objective when emotions are so strong. Patience also seems to go out the window.

It's helpful to get an unbiased opinion.

You're right, when I asked, she told me that everyone has always told her that she's beautiful.

I agree with just about everything you wrote. But not about not trusting another woman's opinion unless you know her well. I wouldn't give 100% credibility to those opinions, but I take all comments as opinions only, not fact.

Thank you.

Cheers.

?Sometimes it's difficult to be objective when emotions are so strong?

difficult yet essential. handing the safe keeping of your feelings to someone you just met on trust isn't a fair bet. she baited, you bit and your strong emotions so early in proceedings are more likely, I?d say, to hinder the success of your plan than help. this new development lets you move ahead more on your terms, very important. stunners can be great manipulators and can use their power arbitrarily so she needs a good match. hope you keep us posted.

Maybe she is treating the whole thing as a "holiday romance" and/or something she wishes to keep secret from her family -how is she going to explain to them how she met you? Flowers may raise family questions. Suggest you text her to the extent of declaring honourable intentions etc and to contact you as soon as she can and leave it at that. And hope.

take her comments at face value, was the right choice.

--------------------------------------------

better take her comments as they come, without attaching too much importance to it. Actions (will) speak better than words in the end.

If she is beautiful and no virgin, chances are that she may not have anyone indeed, but a few ex or pretenders lurking in the background. Already a complicated relationship (at least for you, you have been quite agitated and 'question-marking"about it), but there is nothing like being infatuated, just make sure she walks the talks and does not make more excuses. Even if a very busy woman, I'd think she could spend more time on the phone with you.

Archived