Yes I am pathetic, HELP ?

If I had established an appartment it would not be so bad, could just laze around the house watching television. But I have stalled my apartment search to make a desperate last minute search for a job.

But then there you are every evening bored as hell,

nothing better to do than have a few drinks. Never mind I'm always up before 9AM. But where are these jobs I should be aplying for?

Anyone know of a list of addresses? Where could I find an english language version of the yellow pages for BKK ?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says spirit_of_town_hall:

I get up at 06 30 each morning.. to do that without feeling bad I have to go to bed at 11:00...

I can still drink if I want to, as long as I have a couple of pints of water before bed...

STH

Couldn't agree more, mate :). Generally, though, I've found that eight pints of strong continental lager works a tad more efficiently than "a couple of pints of water" where getting my "lights out" before 11PM is concerned. :sleeping:

jack :up:

I don't understand wht the big problem is. Ajarn has tons of jobs advertised every day. Just send out some emails or make a few calls to numbers listed. You can then get the address from them.

Or if that is too complicated, walk around Siam Square or Victory monument areas and drop into the schools with your resume.

Seriously though you are making this too complicated, they hire albino monkeys with an enlish speaking parrot on their shoulder at some of these places.

Your certificate overqualifies you for those jobs, but you should easily be able to pick something up. Just do it. ::

Says bibblies:

Yep, I don't see a problem either. Unless by "Heavy Alcohol Consumption", Stickman means "
Heavy Alcohol
consumption", as in "Heavy Water", WWII raids on Nazi research labs in Norway sort of thing. That radioactive stuff is stronger.

:: :help: ::

What a fantastic day today!!

Yesterday discusing my need for a job with the girl

in the internet cafe, allowed the fellow who with no notice had quit his previous post. Lucky me he felt bad about abandoning his mates.

Got up a little late this morning, but eventually was interviewed and will be starting monday morning :: :: :: :applause: :: ::

Mon-Fri 8:30AM - 5:30 Pm , large class size mean I will be starting at B450 per hr and 20 hours per week with weekends open lol lol. It's out in the boon docks but not bad for a newbies job I'm hoping.

Yippeeeeeee! I don't have to go back to canada lol lol lol lol.

Archived