Vacation with GTG coming up, need advice.......

Helllo everyone, I have been reading the board for a few weeks now and find it very entertaining. Okay on to the questions! I am going to be in BKK July 9-19th , it will be my second trip. The first trip I stayed at the Grand President with a friend in a 2 bedroom serviced apt and did the whole "tourist" thing. This time will be different as I have met a wonderful university educated lady that comes from a upper middle class background who speaks English. If anyone is wondering I met her via the internet at www.thaidarling.com I cannot reccommend them enough, very proffessional and much like match.com here in the states, legitemate that is! Okay, my question is, where would be a good hotel to stay near Ramint ra Rd? I dont need uber fancy, but something in the $30-$40 US range per evening would work. I also need advice on a weekend trip to Phuket a good serviced apt with seperate bedrooms but joint living courters. We plan to stay on Karon beach (thanks to stickman's advice) Can anyone help me out? Also, I see that a few others will be in town, perhaps we can meet up? Thanks in advance gentleman (and ladies).

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for you,however, watch out! Have you met this girl before? On you first trip or just over the internet? If it's over the later then man you may be surprised. Isn't thaidarling a web fee based pickup joint like Bangkok chat but with fees. Imagine...if she is half decent this is not her first time,however, it sounds like yours...WATCH OUT.

I travel to BKK 4 months out of the year and have spent many trips looking for the best place to pick women that are the"GTG". My posts don't reflect this mainly becaus I'd rather not share the gold. I mainly give places like this a pass but you never know. Hope you find what your after. Good Luck!

SB

On phuket...on Karon beach I believe the only place with the accomodation style yor after is Jiva. Go to Phuket.com or make a search for Acc on Yahoo.

sb

Well, no I have not met this girl before, but I talk to her daily and she has never asked me any of the things you gentlemen speak of. As far as Thaidarling is concerned, I have access to her E-maill address and I have seen the letters between Khun Bird (the owner) and this girl, she seems genuinely excited in a woman kind of way to help these girls find nice guys. Also, here in the United States I am a DJ in the club scene. I have worked in the bar industry for 10 years and I found on my first trip to LOS that the good and bad girls were just as easy to tell from as they are here. You guys think thai bargirls are bad? You outta hang out with US strippers. Anyway, I am a terrific judge of character and human nature, I feel this girl is for real. It does help that I am young, in good shape, attractive, good mannered, educated, well dressed and have a job that pays me quite well. Isn't that what most women want? Not to sound arrogant, but I think most of the trouble on these types of message boards stems from overweight guys without much personality (intenet sex tourists) trying to find a beautiful young woman to marry them. How realistic is that? That may work in the bar scene, but you get what you pay for. I hope I am not wrong, but as in everything in life, there are no guarantees. I will surely share the experience with all when I return. And thanks for the advice BTW!

Says djsizzle:

Not to sound arrogant, but I think most of the trouble on these types of message boards stems from overweight guys without much personality (intenet sex tourists) trying to find a beautiful young woman to marry them. How realistic is that?

You are not talking about me, are you? ;)

Guest lazyphil

<<Not to sound arrogant, but I think most of the trouble on these types of message boards stems from overweight guys without much personality (intenet sex tourists) trying to find a beautiful young woman to marry them. How realistic is that?>>

Worked for me :neener: :neener:

Bromad is a friend of mine just giving me a hard time. We went to LOS together 6 months ago. Also, I don't understand the upwind comment???

Archived