Vacation with GTG coming up, need advice.......

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am extremely disappointed in you fellows. I told DJ to go to this message board as opposed to other ones dedicated to Thai nightlife/Life and out somes the crap! I have known this guy for many years. And personally saw him bag stunners ( and if any of you guys read Nanapong, one of them is slightly famous there ) and treated like he was The Thai bf you all fear. Now. I expected a few snips at him, but I also expected more than a few legitimate answers to his query.

You guys really disappointed me. I expected more from this board, thought it was a bit of a cut above the rest.

He knows full well the risks and benefits in this endeavor, and is not fooling himself. We have had LONG discussions about it.

There are many people here who I respect, but unfortunately, there are many now I do not.

"<<Not to sound arrogant, but I think most of the trouble on these types of message boards stems from overweight guys without much personality (intenet sex tourists) trying to find a beautiful young woman to marry them. How realistic is that?>>

Worked for me "

As an old dude (not that overweight now tho), worked well for me also :D

I am ugly as hell also. Not on message board, but via chat on the net. Same same me thinks.

Cheers!

the thai BF you all fear

-----------------------------

who fears thai BF? Where did you fish that pearl?

Hey, I get assaulted too on the board, deservedly on the impression I must give. never deprived me of any sleep. Nothing we said was so insulting, but DJ comes up as "a terrific judge of characters and human nature" (oh lala!), and sees the site as full of fat guys without personality. No problem, but hell if he does not get some (rather harmless) slack for his immodest remarks. IMO, he has enough confidence in himself not to be affected by our pointers.

Well, let me put it this way:

He asked a question about accommodations and received exactly ONE reply that was on topic. The rest basically amounted to " She is a whore " and " Watch out " type of remarks.

What I told him before he posted was that Nanaplaza was a good message board, yes there is a bit of the rah rah I banged so many bargirls etc but by and large the group of people here are pretty decent sorts and I am sure you will get quite a few excellent responses.

Thanks for proving me wrong.

I think the only real problem he had was that he hit the nail a little too close to the head for many of you, natural reaction is defensiveness.

Lol.....I've seen this movie! Don't get your hopes up too high! I refuse to waste another holiday on one of those serious Internet love affairs!..Do yourself a favor spend your time and money having a good time. If you should find romance, Right on...But that is not the norm!

Archived