Vacation with GTG coming up, need advice.......

Says lazyphil:

<<Not to sound arrogant, but I think most of the trouble on these types of message boards stems from overweight guys without much personality (intenet sex tourists) trying to find a beautiful young woman to marry them. How realistic is that?>>

Worked for me
:neener:
:neener:

I am glad for ya! Not saying it cant be done, but from your posts here you seem to be a guy with a great personality, that goes a long way, more power to you my man.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<but from your posts here you seem to be a guy with a great personality>>

You mean you actually read my inane waffle?? :p:o ::

Says lovethai:

Good for you, a DJ in a Stripper bar, does your GTG know what you do for a living MR. Hansum Man
:doah:

Yes, she does. She happens to be pretty secure with herself. I know quite a few other GTG friends who feel the same way that have great jobs come from decent families, etc.... Why is it that when anyone makes a factual assesment of a sitution they are jumped on? I worked in the IT indudstry for years until the layoffs came, then had to go back to being a DJ and taking University courses again to ride the wave. I just happen to be capitilizing on a skill I have in the service industry. I made $80,000 US last year, I am not "caught up" in the lifestyle. I fail to see a problem?

Says djsizzle:

Also, here in the United States I am a DJ in the club scene. I have worked in the bar industry for 10 years and I found on my first trip to LOS that the good and bad girls were just as easy to tell from as they are here. You guys think thai bargirls are bad? You outta hang out with US strippers. Anyway, I am a terrific judge of character and human nature, I feel this girl is for real. It does help that I am young, in good shape, attractive, good mannered, educated, well dressed and have a job that pays me quite well. Isn't that what most women want? Not to sound arrogant, but I think most of the trouble on these types of message boards stems from overweight guys without much personality (intenet sex tourists) trying to find a beautiful young woman to marry them. How realistic is that? That may work in the bar scene, but you get what you pay for. I hope I am not wrong, but as in everything in life, there are no guarantees. I will surely share the experience with all when I return. And thanks for the advice BTW!

Oh God! Not another one!!! :doah: We get aleast one of these kind of posts a month!! :help:

No flame intended rather a sincere question, for a guy that claims to be the total package what in the hell are you using a matchmaking service for?

Says jjsushi:

Says djsizzle:

Also, here in the United States I am a DJ in the club scene. I have worked in the bar industry for 10 years and I found on my first trip to LOS that the good and bad girls were just as easy to tell from as they are here. You guys think thai bargirls are bad? You outta hang out with US strippers. Anyway, I am a terrific judge of character and human nature, I feel this girl is for real. It does help that I am young, in good shape, attractive, good mannered, educated, well dressed and have a job that pays me quite well. Isn't that what most women want? Not to sound arrogant, but I think most of the trouble on these types of message boards stems from overweight guys without much personality (intenet sex tourists) trying to find a beautiful young woman to marry them. How realistic is that? That may work in the bar scene, but you get what you pay for. I hope I am not wrong, but as in everything in life, there are no guarantees. I will surely share the experience with all when I return. And thanks for the advice BTW!

Oh God! Not another one!!!
:doah:
We get aleast one of these kind of posts a month!!
:help:

No flame intended rather a sincere question, for a guy that claims to be the total package what in the hell are you using a matchmaking service for?

Good point! However,I am a good looking 30- year old with money and a decent personality 185pds 5 foot 11ich guy that uses the services of BG, MG, and GGG. I have a girl friend in the states and a GTG in BKK but still enjoy the services of complete strangers...part of the allure for me, I guess.

--message boards stems from overweight guys without much personality (intenet sex tourists) trying to find a beautiful young woman to marry them. How realistic is that? --

100% realistic...I met this Engineer on ual 875 from Japan that is exactly as you just described with one of the most attractive Thai women I've ever seen. They were married too.

About stippers in the states- I aggree! Have dated 2 and

have several as friends.

--Anyway, I am a terrific judge of character and human nature, I feel this girl is for real. It does help that I am young, in good shape, attractive, good mannered, educated, well dressed and have a job that pays me quite well. --

You have decided this based on emails and of a culture you know little about? Do you speak Thai? If you took your last trip 6 months ago and that was your first, then you have only recently met this girl that you speak so highly of. People who say what you are saying so quickly in a relatioship via email usualy have a unrealalistic view. I stil wish you the best. Be prepared to say, "I have embassy work for several days and need to leave ABCDE" then head to the pong, cowboy, nana or Patong for a beer and a house full of Fat guys and BGs. Steal all the stunners and have a great time!

Good luck Bro!

Have you sent her any money?

:beer:

for a guy that claims to be the total package what in the hell are you using a matchmaking service for?

------------------------------------------

JJ, you're the man.

DJsizzle, you are just like any other guy, don't set yourself apart by declining your credentials and income, it is of no consequence over there. You met your girl the way you wanted it, just one out of 5 or 6 only ways to meet a girl. No big whoop. Another farang with thai woman. Enjoy yourself......

Archived