Getting Pissed and shagging

SiLeakHunt

Fuck me at long last. I'll be arriving on the same flight as Carew & STH and provided we don't have to accompany STH to the police station for sexually asaulting the air hostesses I'll be hitting the town ASAP.

Everyone welcome to come and laugh at me as I make a complete drunken twat of myself.

No nobheads.

Cheers

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would have been up for it in Chinatown most weeks but off to Germany this Friday (06/06) and Hong Kong next week before moving swiftly on to LOS on 16/06.

"Roppongi" (flying in from Tokyo) has put forward 6pm in Gullivers on Fri 20th but I could do with a few beers before then !

Would appreciate any suggestions because I'm travelling light for the first time and without a wingman.

Regards

Torrenova

"Roppongi" (flying in from Tokyo) has put forward 6pm in Gullivers on Fri 20th but I could do with a few beers before then !

UAL875 and myself fly in around 11 pm on June 19. If you want to get together earlier than 6 on the 20th we should be emerging from the rubble around midday.

Like you, still undecided on hotels torrenova, but so far no offers of great SARS discounts. :dunno:

See my post on accommodation. JW Marriot USD 95++ (includes room upgrade and b/fast), Novotel Lotus USD 46 net and Crowne Plaza (Silom) at USD 45++

Will PM when have sorted something out. Likely go for the Novotel Lotus or JW.

Cheers

Torrenova

• 2 months later...

Irksomely not 100% confirmed yet ::, but I'll probably be laying my hat (and a few "pretty-through-beer-goggles" birds :hubba:) in BKK around Dec. 13-15 and staying about 10 days. Available for parties and functions :drunk: and making the usual pitifully inebriated jackass of myself in public at any time of day or night. :up:

"What a difference a day makes.../24 little beers..."

jack :beer:

Archived