Getting Pissed and shagging

SiLeakHunt

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bbutcher,

call me paranoid but what could be worse really? I mean it's the first time I've had to pay to get inside a paraffin parrot for chrissakes! Don't tell me it's an MI-17 he's hired...I think I'm going to be violently unwell. Surely they can't be allowed in Thailand? :help:

So Jack - do you fancy joining Hogans Heroes as we fly into (auto-rotate into) Sukhumvit?

• 2 months later...

Hi FJ,

Is there any way known to man that you can return home from Thailand via *Jakarta* ? Even if its just a quick wave from the transit lounge as I get off my plane from Brissie, it would be *fantastic* to clap eyes on the origin of such amazing wit and hubris. But enough about myself :grinyes:

Seriously, I am going to have to make the effort to get to Thailand next year, despite my aversion to the Don Muang blues (you could pen a country hit from the stories in that bloody departure lounge : have you ever seen a sorrier looking bunch of men ?). Seeing the rest of Asia is great, but it means missing out on meeting some real characters.

I'll do my best, chief. :) The state I'm usually in after a few weeks of my usual "knockabout antics" in BKK :drunk: I should be easy to spot if I pass through Jakarta airport. I'm the putrid gibbering unshaven mess with eyes on stalks being carried through Transfers in a bucket. :help:

Give us a shout and we'll grab a beer or seven. :up:

jack :beer:

Archived