Getting Pissed and shagging

SiLeakHunt

It must be written in the stars, captain :). Just got a call a few minutes ago. It's now 99.999% confirmed, arrival in BKK either 12, 13 or 14 December :up:. As Michael Jackson used to say, before he went doolally, I'll be there. :beer:

(That's if I manage to survive my 2 weeks in LOS in September unscathed :o.)

jack ::

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says spirit_of_town_hall:

Which of those dates would you prefer to arrive on...

Curious question, SOTH ::. Doesn't matter which I prefer. It's not up to me, it's a "work-related" trip (at least the first bit is, on paper, anyway ::). Why do you ask? Do you have a private lear jet stashed away somewhere, or might you meet me at the airport on your customised unicycle? Is there something I should know? ::

Or are you perchance sweating that you might wind up on the same plane as me and I'll have drunk the drink trolley dry :drunk:and sexually harrassed all the stewardesses :hubba: before you SiLeakHunt and Carew have had a fair kick at the ball? (If so, don't panic: I'll be flying to BKK from either Japan or Singapore.)

Please elucidate. :)

jack :beer:

You were reading too much in to it, if I had a choice of 12th, 13th and 14th I would choose the earliest opportunity ie the 12th... I wasnt planning a reception commitee! Carew66, SiLeakHunt anD myself are catching a helicopter from the airport to Soi33... If you arrive on the 13th in the afternoon you are welcome to make up numbers ...

STH

I just know it's gonna be a clapped out old Huey with Jeb and Ol' Mad Dog at the controls. One will have one arm and be on rudders and cyclic and the other guy will be clutching a bottle of Wild Turkey, a joint and the collective.

Kipster100 will have to be on the roof in Soi33 with a canister of groovy grape before they'll even consider landing and we'll be stuck with Jeb and Mad Dog for the whole 3 weeks...

"Say boys, I guess we could all take the Old Faithful down to Satahip and then go on to Patt-ay-uh and get us some poontang"

"Well, that's an awfully kind offer Mister Mad Dog but we were rather hoping to pop down to Pattaya in a taxi in a few days"

(narrows eyes) "Now then boys...you wouldn't be running out on us good old boys now would ya'll - not after we brought you out of LZ Don Muang"

Oh well - what the hell. They can share rooms with the Village Idiot in Bangkok.

"Shit boys - that there V.I boy is crazier than a junk yard dawg. What do you take us for?"

Says spirit_of_town_hall:

You were reading too much in to it, if I had a choice of 12th, 13th and 14th I would choose the earliest opportunity ie the 12th...

Aaahh ? good call :applause:. I certainly was reading too much into it :o. I've been "off the sauce" for a bit :( and am currently going through the "fidgety speedy paranoia" stage, the one where all the neurons and central nervous system cogs that have been numbed to sleep for ages by the booze start waking up and clicking in to overdrive. ::

What's that noise I hear? ::

I see the 12th's a Friday, so that would be the best day to arrive so I could more or less immediately make an arse of myself :clown: at Gullivers in front of assembled board members, set the tone for the whole sojourn. :drunk:

As long as we all get there safe and well, eh? ;)

jack :beer:

Archived