as i return uk..the 2 best go go bar

keith doug

Says Thaipan:

Hi MOW! I take it you don't like DullHouse then?
:doah:

Thaipan

PS: Good luck for Saturday
;)
I'm not even going to watch it on tv, Bertie's boys are so bloody awful!

Actually I kind of like the Dollhouse (especially the sign "45 Stunners and two ugly ones").

As for Saturday, I have wrote you a line in your Eden-Club-Thread. We will see.

Take care

:beer:

MaW

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to buck the trend here. I like Sheba because it's not a cookie cutter gogo. It has a theme, it's different, it's interesting, unique costumes, bold atmosphere, 2 stories of dancers visible from the lower level seating, plentiful girls. Good scotch is 110 baht which is priced in line with SC. What really won me is the sign telling punters to keep off the stage. :beer:

Worst - Dundee, Soi Cowboy - although they do have one or two cuties.....

Hmm, can't help but wonder if you are referring to the fact this bar seems to employ more katoeys than any other in SC. :cover:

Went into Sheba's last night, and sorry, cant agree, it seemed like "Grab a Granny" night.

Shark was good though, first time I had been in there.

hiya before i returned uk i went to Sheebas for the first time...I was really impressed.However at the risk of being a boare!! whisky coke at midnite was 90bhat and the most outrageous price in all Thailand was 145 bhat at the Black and white ....I wont be going there in a hurry!!..

Says greg:

worst Long Gun and Angelwitch (If I want to see a 'good show' with moody uo themselves girls whoi show no intesest and forget the ability to smile Ill go to Paris or Broadway.)

You notice the smiles??? Surely you're looking at the wrong end there. Never look at the mantelpiece while stoking the fire... ::

Just to add my 2 cents. I have pretty much given up on the GoGo bars in Bangkok. But things change all the time so who knows what next month will bring. At the moment Pattaya has it all over Bangkok. I like Pepprement, Hooty's, Living Dolls Showcase, Polo, Electric Blue, Dollhouse just to name a few. If you havn't been down to Pattaya for a few months you should. Some great times to be had. Room rates are cheep. the food is good and the girls are ready. What else is there? MCJIMMYS

Archived