as i return uk..the 2 best go go bar

keith doug

Says Escape Rabbit:

Worst - Dundee, Soi Cowboy - although they do have one or two cuties.....

Hmm, can't help but wonder if you are referring to the fact this bar seems to employ more katoeys than any other in SC.
:cover:

Hi rabbit,

It's not the katoeys, just the general atmosphere of the place - and some of the staff are weird.

The only reason I might go is that the place contains - imho - the cutest BG in SC.

Khwai

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says samak:

Says NIKKI666:

What else is there?

i have never seen anything in Pattaya, that can compete with the best Gogo's in Bangkok; even if they try hard

Yes, I agree. I have always thought of Bangkok = Gogo Bars and Pattaya = Beer Bars.

Of course the ones mentioned have come on rather recently, haven't they? I haven't been to Pattaya in well over one year, so perhaps the gogos down south are improving. :)

Gotta get down there, check 'em out, and put a few reviews up.

I agree absolutely. The advent of the Dollhouse on Walking street started a new era of 'improved' go-gos in Pattaya.

Sadly the Dollhouse seemed to lose the edge, management lassitude probably. I spent many a good evening in Peppermint and have yet to experience the newer Electric Blue etc.

Next month I hope!

As I despise Patpong in Bangkok the place I liked best was SC Dollhouse and the Cactus club was a lot of fun (late last year). My old NP haunts all seemed to be suffering from post crackdown blues.

hey guys just loovin your theads about go go bars.ugly thai ladies in bars,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,.every bar i have ever been in pong cowboy nep ,seen so many FAT,ugly old ,bold men bitchen over bar fines while trying to keep control of there teeth, and if they bar fine a lady half there age they act as jack shit................... to many cheap charlie scum upsetting my sanuk

Urrghhh!!!

Stop reccomending Cowboy 2. Its getting damn crowded in here and my RG is gone more and more often even though its low season. :p

Also, I like Shebas. Its different and the girls there have always treated me great, but I haven't been there in a about a month.

Midnight one of the best a-go-gos, sorry, but get your head examined. I think you drank two much Chang and it caused some damage. :D (This is a joke, don't need any flames)

Sheba! :banghead::cussing::cover:

a bar with:

- girls with the looks of Washington square girls

- the attitude of Patpong girls

- the crowds of customers like in Soi Zero bars

- the prices like NEP (110 baht!!!)

so why the hell is this bar in SC??? :banghead:

Archived