London Contingent out on the piss - yet again

bangkokbutcher

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there Carew66,

Last night was anouther wonderfull succes, and am still trying to find my brain this morning :) hahahahaha.

As you will see, by the time of this post that i never made it to work this morning, so am ready to get on the piss again this afternoon.

So if you read this before i see you, i'll give Spirit Of Town Hall a call to find out the location of the latest downward slippery slope, hahahahha.

Cheers and anouther really goodnight Roman

Hi there Carew66,

I have just written this to OldKwai, after us chatting about about meeting this lovelly guy :)

Hi Oldkwai,

I went out on the piss again last night with the guys from the Nanaplaza board, and it was just fantastic.

On June 28th, if you are up for it and can get to that pub on the corner of China Town, were all going to be there drinking too much and haveing lots of fun, so if you are not too tyred after your trip to the uk, hahahahaha, we will be there something like 3pm onwards.

If you cant find us, just go up the guy at the bar, (he is allways there) and say were are the thailand guys :)

Cheers Roman

Yep - a good one last and very civilised I thought. It's going to get very cramped in there very soon!

Just remembered! We now have a real Thai Beer Bar owner! :):)

Got tube from Goodge Street in the end - fancied the walk. Still back by 1am.

Archived