London Contingent out on the piss - yet again

bangkokbutcher

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys where are ye all???

still on the piss or just busy with the pooying or whas up...

me & my friend though it was a blast & hell it should be as friday 13th & his first time in freakin london or make that england :beer:

a lot of new faces this time as well as the usual suspects - maybe we should make this a regular event or even open our own bar beer over summer LOL :drunk:

unfortunately we did not get further inside the thai square than the stunning, but arrogant TG with the guest list out front & did not fancy waiting in line forever as no sexy TG to chat up, so went to the recommended fabric, which turned out a outstanding even a tad touristic :: could not sleep untill around 10am...

see ya

You're a couple of very naughty boyz!

I know what you mean about the clipboard wielding girl. I also have been awarded the Order of the Velvet Rope by her.

Just got back from a night's clubbing with romaning2004. I need to get back to work for a rest.

actually I'd rather she banned us as then we need not go & embarress ourselves on this racist club ever again hoping to get in & listing to some crap singalong tunes & a crowd of fat TG's & their former tuk tuk driver BF's! :banghead:

did I sleep well last night? no! :grinyes:

>>>guys where are ye all<<<

I was still suffering from an extremely painful headache at the time you posted this last night...

>>>me & my friend though it was a blast & hell it should be as friday 13th & his first time in freakin london or make that england <<<

Glad to hear that he enjoyed himself...

>>>a lot of new faces this time as well as the usual suspects <<<

Yep, but not sure if I can remember who :neener:

>>>maybe we should make this a regular event <<<

I thought it (nearly) was - (hic)

>>>or even open our own bar beer over summer <<<

Well lets see if we can get a sponser together to help us fund the venture and I will be more than happy to help..

>>>so went to the recommended fabric<<<

Where is the 'recommended fabric'??

>>>could not sleep untill around 10am...<<<

MY kids had me up out of bed around 3 and a 1/2 hours before you even hit the sack - now that is depressing...

Tell you what though, it was a f***ing good night.. :devil:

I think STH recommended Fabric & it turned out a very cool dance club in smithfield. 3 different rooms & types of music, but no models in sight though...

Very Very friendly attitude & we we're flying :rolleyes:

Lets see what we can pull off with the bar beer, but the most important is to import some hot welcome girls & it's not gonna be easy...

Glad to hear that you enjoyed Fabric, that thai girl at thai square is being a bitch.. if you guys didnt get in , as a group we defintely wouldnt get in... we looked too wasted

I am in the process of trying to get some sort of corporate membership through my work...

If you have a meal at Thai square you get in for free..

STH

Archived