London Contingent out on the piss - yet again

bangkokbutcher

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

contingent membership would be great if that club is any good that is & I'm sure you guys being severel hours ahead on the piss would not have had better cahnce of getting in :drunk:

anyways fabric membership might be a good idea also as saturday charges 15gbp, while we we're at bit intimidated by the 12gbp friday charge?

fabriclondon.co.uk

Hi there Carew66,

WOW, Sunday was fantastic, and meeting your little friend was great.

I went out again last night, so still trying to find my head thismorning, ouch ouch :(

If we cary on like the last two weekends, in a cuple of months we all will be burned out, hahahahahha.

I cant wate till we all meet up in Thailand, we are just going to have so much fun when we get there :)

Nice one buddy, and see ya Friday

Cheers Roman

Ps, i've got to start saveing for Thailand, only have 3 more wsges to come before i go :)

Hi there BangkokButcher,

Really nice meeting you after everything Carew66, has been saying, hahahahaha. Everything nice, honest :)

Are you coming to next Fridays meeting ?

Im saveing money now for my trip, so will will deffinatly not be going mad like i was last time.

Carew66, called me a Jack Russle, hahahahhaha.

Cheers Roman

AKA Evil Roman

Ah Roman - it was a good weekend.

The main meeting was the usual venue - Kings Head, Gerrard Street - and then as it got more and more packed we headed off to our 'private room' at an undisclosed West End location (!!). I managed to get around everybody ("Oh Ambassador - Ferero Rocher, you do spoil us") and I remember getting in to my flat at about 3am the next day - totally wasted.

Day 2 - Saturday - was a reduced attendance with Ro and me getting bolloxed in the Kings Head before going clubbing at the unearthly early time of 11.30pm (We had to queue - don't these people know who we are ?) ;)

Finished there a long time after dawn. On second thoughts we should have just done a 'Neil' and gone straight onto somewhere else after a brew and a smoke.

Day 3 - Sunday. 4 hours sleep and then Base Camp North - Camden Town - for an afternoon session in the sunshine. What was supposed to be just a couple of drinks went skyhigh and we had more dancing 'till 1.30am. From House to Handbag in 24 hours.

By the way - 'L' and me fell asleep on the nightbus. I was only woken when the divot of a driver whacked a hard right into Edgware Bus Station. I flew off my seat and cracked my head (not seriously) but had blood coming out of a cut on my ear so I looked like serious trouble. 'L' thought it was the funniest thing she had seen for ages. Yeah - fucking hilarious love!

You don't want to get stuck in Edgware at 2.30 in the morning. What a non-place it is. Not even a mini-cab office. No phone numbers for cabs anywhere. Sweet fuck all. Had a very long walk back to civilisation. That wiped the smile off her face. ::

Big shout out to the crew (irony please!!):

Rusty, bangkokbutcher, chelseafan, statesman, Spirit of Town Hall, iwannagothere, sayjann, ib13 and his apprentice, romaning2004, vinny (even though he didn't know what the hell was happening) and anybody else that I may have missed off - but I think that was all of us. Wasn't it? Those people in the corner weren't with us were they?

well you know what I'm getting old & predictable as I just reserved a flight 17dec-12jan for bkk & hey I might end up at tony's new years eve as well. too bad 'stimulation' runs higher in LOS than UK though, but I suppose the pooying more than make up for that :hubba:

>>>Really nice meeting you after everything Carew66, has been saying, hahahahaha<<<

Nothing too sinister I hope, coz i could say a few things about him (i just gotta make some things up first)

>>>Are you coming to next Fridays meeting <<<

Let me see what I can do - no promises though - but things are looking good... :up:

>>>Im saveing money now for my trip, so will will deffinatly not be going mad like i was last time<<<

Lucky f***er, I just wish I could get confirmation off the wife to let me know when we will be able to get back over...

>>>Carew66, called me a Jack Russle<<<

And there was me thinking you were a 'cocker spaniel' :grinyes:

Cheers :beer: and I hope to see you again this Friday...

'H' - are you taking The Apprentice? Please say you are. I want to see his face when he arrives in LOS. Fuck - I'd pick you up from the airport just for that. (Although I think we may be in Samui on the 17th, I'll be back in Bangers a few days later before we all head off down to Pattaya). Ohhhhh - this is gonna be FUN!!!

Archived