The frog show - where has it gone?

chilli13

I really hope the toad is okay. Do you think she may have passed the warts to the Frog? Kind of makes you wonder how many frogs are running around Thailand HIV positive.

I did see the show at Hollywood in NEP a couple of years ago. I found no appeal in that type of show and actually find it to be degrading to the girls. It seemed to me that many of the other girls in the bar seemed a bit ashamed during that portion of the show.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fully agree no fun in these shows as opposed to the aw, ld, sw shows etc., but like I said I got tourists to entertain who are not into the sanuk like you & me :o

most say though that bringing a nice blonde farang girl into the gogo's does get you & your group a lot of attention from the girls :hubba:

Yes the frog show is still on at Amazon in Pattaya. I kind of saw it last week. What I mean is you had to be sitting in exactly the right place to see anything. The girls were not great performers. Also went to QC2 much better show although again sitting to far away from the show to see much. No live animals the best was shooting bannanas into the audiance from her pussy.

<< but like I said I got tourists to entertain who are not into the sanuk like you & me >>

Then they might like the gal boxing show at the Pink Panther in Patpong. The PP has some Thai gals who must figure they're not good looking enough to be beegees. So instead they box. They really punch and kick the crap out of each other -- and do not pull their punches! You'd figure somebody might explain to the gals that it is permissible to BLOCK a punch or kick. Instead, they just flail away ... knocking each other silly. I think it's only on weekend nights, but I'm not really sure. (Some real Thai boxers from Lumpini come and try to murder each other before the girls come on.)

Also a neighbour of mine took some Brit gals out when they were visiting him and they wanted to go to Screwboy bar, next to the Pink Panther! He told me it was a bit bizarre watching a couple of guys with hard-ons doing the shower show bit. But the gals really went for it.

:dunno:

after each frog show the number barfines in nanaplaza went down. with sars and the war lowering the number of tourists they cant afford even less barfines then now so they were forced to stop the frogshows for their own sake.

havent seen it

but every fight seen in a tourist area as far as i have seen them is totally fake. it's okey if they wanna show a demo. but telling its real muay thai and let the ignorant crowd watching it thinking they r hanging for life and beating the fvck out of each other while its as fake as WWF. cant stand that.

I've seen plenty of those fake fights in bars, but the gals at the Pink Panther are really pounding leather. I notice they are generally pretty careful to stay away from each other's boobs, though every now and then one of them takes a hard shot in the softies. This is about the only bar I've seen the girls go at it for real. Even the Lumpini boxers look like they are trying to win. If it is fake, they are good at it.

"If it is fake, they are good at it. "

not really, they just have a soft and ignorant audience. the UFC is going on right now at this moment and if you saw the vitor belfort vs marvin eastman fight (fast knockout combined with nastyyy injury) i think you'd have to puke at those "muay thai performances" you see in the tourist seens and even in lumpini and radjadamnoen (if a fighter fights more then once a week its fake)

Archived