The frog show - where has it gone?

chilli13

I'm not a boxing fan myself, so maybe this is not too unusual to find, but one time in Pattaya, it was November 1988, some friends and I wandered into an open-air bar that had Thai boxing between a Thai guy and a Thai girl. She held her own pretty well, but eventually got the shit walloped out of her. I was thinking this must just be a put-on for the tourists, until I went back to take a piss and saw the girl spitting out blood into the sink!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw an interestin bout probably at the same place in Pattaya some 3-4 years back. A farang toughie had a competition against a Thai. The Thai was a bit above average size and the competition was that, to win the kitty, the farang had to knock the Thai out.

The Thai was well beaten as the farang used different tatics and was much stronger, but he didn't do too badly. The farang never did knock him down. The fight was well received by the crowds, and a couple of good looking farang women were wetting their pants over the farang toughie. They tried to introduce themselves to him later but he wasn't interested.

All good fun!

• 3 weeks later...

Says Big_Kahuna:

If the price is right, I guess I could try to do the frog show myself. Let me know.

Yes, BH, and I'm sure your asking price would be very high as you would be needing a new set of plumbing (I guess) from which to eject the frog. Please don't say you plan on farting the poor amphibian out - it just wouldn't be the same. :eek:

Of course it could open a whole new world for you.

Think Vegas, my friend, think Vegas! :)

Well, I won't say that I was planning on farting the poor animal out, but watching me parade around with a flipper or two sticking out of my butt might be the highlight of someone's trip. sayyy....where's that guy who wants to get up on stage and be a go-go girl? This might be one for him.

• 2 years later...

Just reading through the old posts and came across this item. I was in Pattaya, possibly August 2004, and came across the frog show for the first time at a bar in Pattaya - not the Amazon, as I know where Polo is. This bar is at the entrance to Walking Street, amongst the fish restaurants. It is an upstairs bar and advertises outside that they are the only bar in Pattaya with live shows. People from Pattaya will know the name. For my sins, I ended up holding the bucket to catch the frog as it reappeared. By the way, the frog was better looking than the woman (not girl).

Bobdim

Archived