The frog show - where has it gone?

chilli13

I've got a few friends in town & they desperately want to see the frog show I previously saw in the holiwood top floor gogo in nana.

Now I beleive it's not there anymore so I suppose the only place to perhaps find it is in patpong somewhere.

So would appreciate if anyone saw it recently can guide os there & inform what time around also. Hey feel free to join us even & a drink is on me ;)

The show as I recall consisted merely of a girl on stage with a bucket of frogs that she inserted in here pussy & then squezzed them back down in the bucket!

Thanks

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, this was the infamous Critter Show, which included not only frogs, but goldfish, snakes, and a rather unfortunate budgie who expired in the womb as it were. :(

I think PETA closed this show down. ::

I was in Hollywood 2 the other night and while the Critter Show was unavailable they did have some nice looking dancers.

I have been to a few of the upstairs 'show' bars in the 'pong and, honestly, it is the same ole pussy smokes cigarette, pussy toots horn, pussy shoots darts at balloons, etc. crapola.

Sad to say your friends might be out of luck, but I suppose you could take them to the zoo and improvise. ::

damn you we're one of the guys I hoped might know about the show in patpong as I think asking around downthere to the touts with the show menu's won't work out very well!!!

but you're right it was holiwood2 or maybe even holiwood strip in nana I saw it maybe more than a year ago...

cheers

Hi,

You might want to pm a fella who goes by the name of "whoseyourdaddy". I'm sure I read it somewhere that this guy had literally "saved" a couple of the fish and they're now happily being looked after at his place. he should know where the rest of the animals and perhaps the lady-performer went...

Amazon Agogo (underneath Polo) in Walking Street, Pattaya had the frog show (a bloody great big one it was too!) a couple of months back. ::

It's not a GoGo that I am particularly familiar with (or impressed with) but while visiting my BF's friend there was a couple of shows, including the frog, performed for a crowd of very enthusiatic Taiwanese/Koreans???

I've never been a big fan of this type of show (and I've seen many variations on a theme) and I certainly can't rate them as 'sexy' (more like freak shows). I much prefer the Living Doll type shows, with attractive young girls really get into to it (so as to speak!) and really enjoying themselves. :p

I haven't ever seen the frog show or condone it either. But I'd recommend going into a bar that does the regular shows like Sarisin described and probably the sleazier the better and ask the mamasan if the frog show would be possible for maybee say a few extra baht included to the girl and mamasan for their troubles. Money talks, talks real loud during low season! Tiger bar in Pattaya might be able to accomplish this. It is down Soi Diamond. it is on the right hand side as you are walking from Walking ST. towards second road a little plast Supergirls a gogo.

Good luck:

Z

Archived