What's your fave beer?

limbo

Hi Guys,

can't help it with the what's your fave series going on. This time around the inspiration is from Brink. He mentioned Pilsner Urquell in the most refreshing drink thread, so here we are, your absolute fave beer, not restricted to Thai beer.

Mine is by far, the original Budveiser aka Budvar. This got nothing to do with the US piss by that name, this is from the Balkan and by far the best beer I've ever had.

Close second is Guiness, I was lucky enough to have been in Eire, and it does taste great there.

Lemme hear it.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorites: (I could do 1 from each country :o) Top 2

Belhaven Scottish Ale & a German boch beer that comes in a ceramic bottle with a cork stopper (I can't remember the name.)

Right now I'm drinking Nerga Modelo my favorite Mexican beer.

I'm really trying to choose one only :: :: I can't, sorry Limbo.

The beer I'm thinking of right now (because I miss it terribly much and haven't drunk it in YEARS) is the Portuguese Superbock. ::

God, I'd pay a few thousands to have a sip right now. :)

Hi!

Mine is by far, the original Budveiser aka Budvar. This got nothing to do with the US piss by that name, this is from the Balkan and by far the best beer I've ever had.

I agree to an extent. However Urquell is also an excellent lager (actually the original pilsner). Also it's from the former Checkoslovakia (I think Checkia today) and not balkan.

As an interesting side note I have read that the original founder of the American Budweiser brewery (Anheuser Bush ?) was from over there and actually made quite good beer until he found out that he could make more money by selling dilluted piss.

regards

ALHOLK

Hi all,

Lemme help you bunch of sorry guys by saying that there is no better beer than beer from Belgium.

Some examples : Duvel, Hoegaarden, Kriek, Leffe, Trappist...... need I go on and name all 648 of them ???????

Heard that ??? GOOD !!!

I rest my case ! na !

Cheers !

Archived