My 1st jaleous BG fight!

chilli13

Guys,

Last night of my latest holiday I had a bad experience. I suppose it had to happen sooner or later especially as I was pushing my butterfly luck to the limit!

Well I've been out with a group of people including a long time regular that I've just made my ex! Having taken a peep in grace we decided to have a drink & some food & join the suk rd freak show. Walking along I feared we might bump into a new promising FL girl & so we did. They BG's had already seen each other at cowboy severel nights before, so I just gave her a quick look & walked on... As we sat & just got started with the meal she sms me asking why I had not stopped to talk with her or gone somewhere else to avoid her altogether??? I replied she already knew I was butterfly & that I was just out on a last night with an old friend!!!

A few minutes later she came walking upto us with her friend & was in a hostile mood I had never imagined her capable off. She called me all sorts of bad names & soon started thrashing the table & threatening to pick a fight with my BG for the night! Fortunately my BG played it cool & the friend of my new BG tried her best to calm the obvious drunk & jealous BG a bit down resulting in bottles hitting the ground instead of people :cover:

The stall owner & severel other people we're now coming over & I quickly gave him some money & left in a taxi before the fight could escalate further...

Surpricingly she kept sms & calling me untill I switched off my phone & at some point I feared she was gonna come to my apartment & continue the fight :doah:

So my question is why would she act like that? Previously all BG's I've come across out on the town with a different one has moreless ignored me & me them, while some very good BG friends would perhaps say a brief hi how are you doing etc.

Still this girl was surely different to most others in that she's young, relatively new to the scene & played it very honest & upfront expecting the same saying she hated lies! Well I don't trust even BG's like her in 5 days timeframe so...

Anyways as of now we're back to friends & no hard feelings actually she even said sorry :eek:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ib13,

I think maybe she likes you, or expected some kind of exclusive relationship (on your part of course), perhaps she already told her friends that shes got a new handsome new bf.

Many reasons to explain her reactions I think, but since you are the one in charge, she will calm down again for sure.

Best regards,

Danish30

obviously most girls find me irresistable, but still I never had any problems prior to this in my 5 year sex tourist career! ::

like I said this girl was kinda special like I mentioned & I did feel she treated me like a BF from the first night, which was very special & obviously we kept in touch & I saw her LT on 4 nights in total, but not in a row - perhaps to try & keep some kind of distance...

I felt she was pretty honest to me, showed me a photo of her current UK BF that she expected in in a few weeks etc. etc., while I might not have been so open :dunno:

lol.. I'm sure they do :)

But I think she must have expected some kind of exclusive deal on your part, and surely love you too much ;)

but it could also be caused by the low trade at this time.

Anyway, good she is back to normal.

Best regards,

Danish30

I felt she was pretty honest to me, showed me a photo of her current UK BF that she expected in in a few weeks etc. etc.,

Remembers me the one who told me the story of her life (first customer, boyfriends, plan for marriage, return to the nightlife,...). Was really interesting.

I know that members of this forum have friends in the scene who tell about their life but I was just her customer, so I was a little bit surprised that she told so much about her.

Best regards

Lets face it IB, she was just after your money, money, money.

This low season has seriously got some of the gals going to extreme measures to earn a few quid.

It aint nothing to do with your looks or charm (sorry) but it is all to do with the generosity of the buldge in your wallet.

(or so my wife leads me to believe) especially when times are as quiet as they are now.

:censored:

Have a good time with em IB, and welcome back to reality...

:up:

Archived