My 1st jaleous BG fight!

chilli13

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would imagine that this girl felt that your new companion was not as pretty as her and so had a problem understanding how you could make the decision to go with her.

Thats certainly my experience so far.

By the way, security at apartments is more than OK if you bung them the odd hundred every now and again as a sign of appreciation. As is keeping the gates locked shut !!!

Cheers

As you say, she was obviously drunk. Have had several girls act hostile when in this condition. Alcohol can change a Thai B/G's disposition greatly. They hide much of their emotions just under the surface. Alcohol can peel that surface back enough to release what's underneath.

HT

You said she was a long-time regular BG.

She liked you combined with being the jealous type combined with drinking alcohol, you have why she acted the way she did......

Now if we all could find non-jealous, non-drinking GFs, the world would be simpler....... :

Cardinalblue

how did you know :eek: I mean I'm aware that the current situation with 70% less tourists than last year equals higher freelancer prices & indeed I paid my highest ever to this agressive young girl at 1.5k after the first amazing night. later prices dropped off a tad, but I never lost track of the fact I was merely another customer, but a rather good one that week :o

cheers!

Archived