My 1st jaleous BG fight!

chilli13

LOL funny you should mention it, but a friend of my regular just told me my regular was way older than I though & then she accused my new agressive one being old also, but in the end they actually look very similar in that they both have an equal amount of flaws & attractions :hubba:

'Our' apartment does have great security guys working there as opposed to many other places & I did tip a few on occasion as they acted very discrete & professional on all the girls I dragged thru there & getting moto's or taxi's for us :bow:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As we sat & just got started with the meal she [jealous BG] sms me asking why I had not stopped to talk with her or gone somewhere else to avoid her altogether ???

Hi IB,

The jealous girl answered your question. She would not give a shit if you laid low with your other girl.

But walking down suk with the other girl was rubbing it in jealous girl's face (in her mind). She looked bad in front of the other Suk girls, who being the nasty bitches that some of these girls are might have said "Look, jealous girl cannot even hang onto her farang boyfriend for a week."

Jealous girl's friends may have even provoked her into going to find you and start trouble. You said she was nice, deep down she probably wanted to let it go. But if she just did nothing about the situation, she would have looked very meek, in a business full of wolves.

She did the right thing, now the others know not to fuck with her farangs.

Expect the same from her as you would if you showed up and she was with someone else (no more no less, it is a paid for service on your part not hers). She was most likely drunk and on the war path that night. Best to let them know that you have more than one te-loc that you spend time with. If that makes you a butterfly then it will put you on even terms with her. No suprises then.

I think you're pretty much spot on, but I think I was just hoping for her to understand that I was just out & about with an old friend who I'm done & OVER WITH, BUT I suppose that was hoping for the impossible :banghead:

I'm fully aware of the nasty peer pressure virtually all girls suffer from even strictly speaking it's p4p, but once going beyond ST certain expectations are unavoidable from both parties...

My longtime friend even told me how she's struggling with her BG friend who's doing their best to make a fool of her finally loosing me after putting apparently high stakes in the process. so this incident came in good favour of her as she åplanned to use it with her friends as som nom na for the jelaous girl who has been seen with me previously...

oh those BG games are amazing :doah:

99% of these relationships are purely for the money. If you would of been with her for a week straight and some one else offered more she would go (business is business). If her long term who sends money appeared then she would be gone.

If her long term showed up that was not paying much, she would be with a sick buffalo (you till the money ran out) She lost a business deal and was most likely inebriated and confronted the loss without respect to you. Move on or scold her and hope for a cheap piece for a couple days as compensation. Money will cure most. If you would of gave her a 1G note at grace that night and told her sorry it was an old friend you was with she would of blessed you and sent a drink over (do not lose sight of the driving force in all this, MONEY). In the future maybe drop by her bar, give her a 500 baht note and tell her you have another appointment that night if it means that much to you or stay hidden.

sorry but I like to think a bit like some of the other posters that she's in the 1% range & love me too much even she as a poor girl & me as a rich farang needs her daily fee as much as everyone else. afterall it's a nice illusion right? :dunno:

actually if it wasn't for the fact that I had promised this night to my BG at the side who by the way was a true freebie I would have switched instantly as the new girl was a much better performer :hubba:

Archived