My experience with dating NBG's from chat

chilli13

I believe you're an resident & thus carry enormeous advantages to an frequent visitor like me. actually it took me 15 visits to finally date a girl from chat!

now the frisky govenment gal keen on visiting grace was named Pat & not sure that's related to any indoor games :dunno:

still lets trade a few tips & tricks as they evolve or even trade girls :hubba:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says ib13:

I believe you're an resident & thus carry enormeous advantages to an frequent visitor like me. actually it took me 15 visits to finally date a girl from chat!

now the frisky govenment gal keen on visiting grace was named Pat & not sure that's related to any indoor games
:dunno:

still lets trade a few tips & tricks as they evolve or even trade girls :hubba:

Okay well it's not Pat... though perhaps she's friends with my chick (nope, not named Yahtzee!)... :neener:

Yah I'm a resident here and I guess it's easier to hook up if one is here full-time- at the very least it's more convenient for the girls. As for tips and tricks, the biggest one is to put your pic online and use websites that focus on pics (like faceparty). At least then you can screen girls- and then can screen you as well... so if they keep talking to you then you know they're at least somewhat interested.

As for girls, I'm holding some pretty good cards in my hand at the moment. :hubba:

Of the best ones I've met, most are legit (cuz I screen out the obviously dodgy ones) but a couple are pretty wild. I've figured out that the young university chick's gig is that she wants to meet in Emporium and then will segway the conversation into how she needs a new pair of shoes or whatnot. Fair enough. :grinyes:

Cheers!

what I meant to say was that it took me about 5 years intensive BG indulgence before I finally craved a bit of more of an challenge & thus moved slowly into the NBG extensive hunting grounds.

still haven't done any shopping in emporium, so out of curiousity how much would a pair of shoes typically set one back?

good luck :rolleyes:

Says ib13:

what I meant to say was that it took me about 5 years intensive BG indulgence before I finally craved a bit of more of an challenge & thus moved slowly into the NBG extensive hunting grounds.

still haven't done any shopping in emporium, so out of curiousity how much would a pair of shoes typically set one back?

good luck
:rolleyes:

Ah well these particular shoes (I made the mistake of saying that I used to like my ex-girlfriend's Nine West shoes) were around 3500 Baht. Italian design and workmanship? It says 'made in China' on the bottom.

Unfortunately (for her), they didn't have her size- they checked the computer and the shoes were only in stock in Central Chitlom. Guess where she wants me to meet her next? :grinyes:

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey any shoe shopping lately? :hubba:

My favorite ICQ chat girl has now revealed a few surpricing things that make my upcoming visit a tad too exciting ::

She's still a virgin :eek::doah:

She confessed it over our latest 'business deal' involving mobile phones, money & a bit of hanky panky :hubba:

Now she had a BF before, but apparently they never went all the way for whatever reason so that's where she wants me to 'fill the gap' :o

It's great that she comes forward like that & all the cards are on the table before us meeting again next month, but I just don't like it somehow as there may be some expectations we haven't discussed. Also I don't expect great sex from 23y virgins :rolleyes:

Any thoughs, advice against/for whatever? I tried to ask her the reason she has saved herself so long - did she want to be virgin untill marriage etc, but she never really answered - just insisted she wanted to do it - a bit like wanting to buy a certain pair of shoes really...

I would suggest that the vast majority of Thai university girls would be SHOCKED if you took them to the Grace hotel

-----------------------

Let's not make marble out of these rules. I once had to stay at the Grace, because my hotel was full, and the Grace was the only other hotel in price range available from the airport desk. i had a GTG come meet me there, no one i would take to my room, but I think sometimes, Thais are able to make a difference between a person who stays there and the hotel itself. I understand it is not the rosiest hotel in town, but still a big hotel in terms of size and amenities. i was not crazy about the room, but I liked the service people living on each floor, for safety.

You're such a gentleman you IB13, offering to fill in gaps and all :D

In your first post you wrote:

"Time ran fast so despite some joking around in bed about her staying over"

Are you sure everything is still uhmm...intact?

Goodluck and don't forget a full-detailed update.

:beer:

Says Zaad:

You're such a gentleman you IB13, offering to fill in gaps and all
:D

>> I know
;)

In your first post you wrote:

"Time ran fast so despite some joking around in bed about her staying over"

Are you sure everything is still uhmm...intact?

>> All we did was watching tv(in the bed) fully dressed, but now she reveals though that she WAS expecting me to make a move on her. Kinda glad I didn't as my interest in her may have already gone?

Goodluck and don't forget a full-detailed update.

:beer:

>> Of course :D

Archived