My experience with dating NBG's from chat

chilli13

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] I would suggest that the vast majority of Thai university girls would be SHOCKED if you took them to the Grace hotel, absolutely, totally shocked. And those who wouldn't be shocked may well be the few uni girls "on the take".

[/color]

I don't know about Grace Hotel but I assume that it is near a "Night Life". Want to say that as little as I know now about the Univ. girls, I do agree with you about being shocked. :)

Cheers! ::

I think 'shocked' may be overstating the case. I don't think the average university girl would be too impressed with the Grace Hotel, but there certainly are some who frequent the place. I met one from Ramkhamhaeng a couple of trips ago and she spoke of others who 'moonlight' in the scene there. I wouldn't say there's a lot, but there's more than a few.

Hi,

As you said the ones who frequent this type of place have something else in mind, not a regular "just student" ones.

[color:"red"] I met one from Ramkhamhaeng a couple of trips ago and she spoke of others who 'moonlight' in the scene there. I wouldn't say there's a lot, but there's more than a few.

[/color]

I have read an article in Thai about the "moonlight" students population. Again if the students are doing the "moonlight" they should NOT be shocked on whatever the hotels the customers want to go right?

There are, I am sure, the regular students who will not want to get caught hanging around these hotels!!!

Cheers! ::

I can assure you 99.9% certain that she is not on the take, but actually she is already a bachalor graduate now working for the government collecting land taxes!

Prior to meeting when we spoke on the phone & she asked where I was staying I reluctantly told sukhumvit & eventually 'grace' soi3 & one day she drove there to ask for me, while I was out :eek:

A few days later we finally met & all was good & she never made even the smallest hint that I was a sex tourist, which I indeed are :hubba:

I'm sure it'll come back hounting me one day say after I marry her, but untill then :beer:

In the past couple of weeks I discovered how to set up and use a webcam in MSN and Yahoo. Through them I have met 3 girls recently:

1) First one, around 22-24yrs old. Works in a government office.... errr... also in the same department as the one ib13. If her name is part of a popular indoor game, drop me a PM!

2) Second one, accompanied a friend to meet his Internet girl one evening on Soi Sarasin. Girl shocks me by immediately calling me by my real name. Turns out she was a gal I had been chatting to for a long time but who had never given me photos. Very very very cute- 22yrs old, works in a hotel not far from my office. Made arrangements to meet and on the second date stayed overnight at Baan Crash.

3) Third one, met on webcam late one evening. 18yr old University student from a well known, 2nd-tier school. Cute but somewhat young-looking. We talked about meeting on the weekend (she was insisting), but wound up meeting the next day. She was very suggestive and we wound up back at Baan Crash within a few hours, hurrying things so she could get home because of her curfew! Not on the game but has a farang boyfriend overseas and (from bits and pieces she has told me) quite a number of guys on the side here just for fun.

Pretty crazy overall...

Cheers!

Saying the "VAST MAJORITY" and "Absolutely IMPOSSIBLE" are two quite different things!

I would agree 100% with your statement but the other is not defensible at all!

Crash Says:

In the past couple of weeks I discovered how to set up and use a webcam in MSN and Yahoo. Through them I have met 3 girls recently:

1) First one, around 22-24yrs old. Works in a government office.... errr... also in the same department as the one ib13. If her name is part of a popular indoor game, drop me a PM!

I guess her name can't be Monopoly then!! ::

Cheers

Archived