What are the current prices for pirated stuff?

JJsushi

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says jjsushi:

I honestly don't know. I havebought them for US based machines. I would think that they are not that different. I would buy a couple and try them out. I mean for $2 a pop can you really go wrong?

Not really, but I could go from cool uncle to uncool uncle really fast :)

Can I buy these games and put straight into a European PS2, or do I have to modify the machine?

I am not exactly sure, but you more then likely will have to have the chip swapped out or modified. I am not into PS2 or console games, but there should be plenty of info on the net available to you. Good luck.

ZMAN

Says AF16:

Not really, but I could go from cool uncle to uncool uncle really fast
:)

AF,

That is the road I went down last year..... not funny at all.......

The european PS2 are not compatible, just go to Pantip and buy that extra chip like I did and have it fitted inside the console :)

Cheers !

Says BelgianBoy:

Says AF16:

Not really, but I could go from cool uncle to uncool uncle really fast

AF,

That is the road I went down last year..... not funny at all.......

The european PS2 are not compatible, just go to Pantip and buy that extra chip like I did and have it fitted inside the console

Cheers !

I?m not sure the word for this but is just to switch the chip or do you have to use a hot iron tool and tin? As you might guess I?m not a tech wiz :D

>>>I?m not sure the word for this but is just to switch the chip or do you have to use a hot iron tool and tin? As you might guess I?m not a tech wiz<<<

In the UK it is called 'modding', and yes you do need to use a hot iron tool and tin (what a strange thing to call a soldering iron and solder :grinyes:). Always best to leave it someone that knows what to do with it, although there are some chips available now that will plug straight into the PS2 USB port that will do the same job, but more expensive.. :up:

<< In the UK it is called 'modding', and yes you do need to use a hot iron tool and tin (what a strange thing to call a soldering iron and solder ).>>

I should have known that you Brits had found some fancy new name for it :p

Archived