Can They Do To Much For You?

Torneyboy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says samak:

Says torneyboy:

Well as my mrs works considerably harder than I do ....

my fat arse....

I actually enjoy hoovering....

confessions, confessions!!!

some more outing today??
:neener:

UM Samak

first i am no fat and we call them vacumes.....i think your reply should have been to Lazyphil :doah::neener: :neener:

Says jasmine:

[color:"red"] My wife (thai) seems to be doing more and more for me each day.

And not needed IMO.

[/color]

Are you REALLY complaining?
:doah:

Cheers!

No way am i complaining.

I cant get her to share more of the workload.

She works hard in her restaurant and comes home and goes like a thrashing machine around the house.

I tell her leave that i will do it.

No never mind says (her name) do...you relax.

Says thalenoi:

In the beginnig of our relationship I also felt she (was) is doing too much, including the pre-squeezing of tooth paste and soaping me in the shower and a few things I would not dare to mention here!!! But it is a nice touch of taking care of you which farang woman don't have in their culture.

Don't fool yourself though, they expect you bounch the ball back by taking care of them damn well. And right they are.

True enough.

But i do anyway.

After a few years on my own (2 sons) i did everything around the house so is not as if i have been pampered before we met.

Says jjsushi:

Personally I don't have a single problem for whatever domestic type work a Thai girl or any woman wants to do for me. That chivalrous, share the work 50/50 patnership crap is for the birds. Ther is no 50/50 in a relationship. What matters is if each partner feels that they are treated well by the other. Hey if doing all of the housework makes the little lady happy to do then let her do it. I do plenty of other things in the relationship, so there is no need to feel guilty about it.

Not looking for 50/50 the hours we both work will not allow the time.

I dont think i feel guilty it is more of not getting a chance to do something at a later time as she wizzes around like a whirl wind and all is done,

Says bangkokbutcher:

Well my wife sounds pretty similar to yours, she will always be trying to do more and more things. But I actually feel that she does get a bit of a 'buzz' out of it, seeing me come home from work (smiling) to a lovely clean house with dinner already on the table - only for the kids to throw it all over the place and so we are back to square 1
:cussing:

On my days off though and whenever I finish work at a civilised hour, I will also be putting my fair share of 'doing bits and pieces' around the house. Mainly decorating and fixing all of the things that the kids seem to have damaged or destroyed over the course of the past week or so.

However I did find your comment >>Even down to putting tooth paste on my brush at bed time!!!<< to be a bit extreme, but if you have the missus that well trained then make the most of it.
:grinyes:

Ha Ha ,

Sounds like you need a lion tamer in your house!! :grinyes:

Not well trained she just goes at it....also lays my clothes out on the bed while in the shower in the mornings.

Says lazyphil:

Not long ago in the UK we had a docu called 'Brits in Bangkok', one story was about this old boy and his oldish Thai bride, they showed her underneath his car fixing his exhaust system and was shown to be quite happy to do this. My Mrs cracked up when she saw this
:D

No way would she go that far.

I think ::

[color:"red"] In fact, on one of our last days as a married couple, I came home from work and she'd tidied up all my clothes and CDs and books, all my possessions in fact, and packed them into 2 suitcases and a large cardboard box which she'd neatly placed on the pavement outside the trimly padlocked and barred front door.

[/color]

Hey, it was better than throwing the stuff on the pavement or burnt them like one of the Korean women I met over here did!!! :angel:

I love those tidy homes, it is my dream to have a person who can do that for me. ::

Jasmine :devil:

Archived