Can They Do To Much For You?

Torneyboy

[color:"red"] I think your hubby would be better of with buying excetionally cheap dishes and glasses like I did. [/color]

No cheap dishes PLEASE. I require good china (I am a snob!). ::

I think Hubby is great in the kitchen, I cook, he cleans ::

Jasmine :devil:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep a lion tamer sounds like a great idea, just finding one in the london area could prove to be a bit difficult. Mind you london is a bit of a circus at times, so it may prove to be easier than i first thought...

>>>also lays my clothes out on the bed while in the shower in the mornings. <<<

I just wish I had semi-social working hours where me and the wife actually crossed paths. I am normally out the door 2 hours or so before her alarm even contemplates going off. :cover:

Says ib13:

I always though kids with a thai mother would never do stuff like that
:eek::dunno:

Now I need to reconsider my plan
:o

Keep it up
:)

Well maybe they dont back in LOS, because some of the creature comforts of the western world may not exist (or be that important) in Thailand. But here in the UK I have constant problems with:

1. Wallpaper/paintwork - being drawn and painted over.

2. Tearing flowers and plants out of the garden.

3. Smashing or breaking anything that is breakable.

4. Constant need to replace upteen sets of AA and C batteries.

5. Cleaning/replacing furniture which has been ruined.

6. Replacing ornaments/pictures that may have landed and smashed on the floor after the kids have finished their dinner.

7. Reloading windows into my pc everyday, because somehow it just seems to currupt itself as soon as one of my kids touches it.

8. Clean the TV and video etc of all kinds of grubby fingermarks.

9. Call people back to apologise for my kids calling them in error (usually 999 emergency services)

10. Fix all of the wardrobes/cupboards that get used during a game of hide and seek followed by a mild game of war or doctors and nurses (funny how I never see hospitals in the same state as my kids bedroom).

I could go on forever, but I wont.

But this should not make you even contemplate reconsidering your plan to hook up with a TG andd perhaps start a family.

Consider it as a forewarning....

:cover:

Says bangkokbutcher:

Yep a lion tamer sounds like a great idea, just finding one in the london area could prove to be a bit difficult. Mind you london is a bit of a circus at times, so it may prove to be easier than i first thought...

>>>also lays my clothes out on the bed while in the shower in the mornings. <<<

I just wish I had semi-social working hours where me and the wife actually crossed paths. I am normally out the door 2 hours or so before her alarm even contemplates going off.
:cover:

Yes the working hours can be a hassel.

We have arranged ours now and get a lot of quality time together now.

Maybe things will change for you in the future?

>>>We have arranged ours now and get a lot of quality time together now.<<<

Good for you Torney, just hope you are making the most of it!

>>>Maybe things will change for you in the future? <<<

Well I would sure like to think so, but I am afraid that I doubt if it will, the hours I work is mainly due to m chosen profession. The meat game is predominantly an early morning & late night kind of industry. It is only the selling that takes place during the day :(

No problem Torney,

I usually start during the early hours of the morning (normally 3 or 4am) and finish early to mid hours hours of the afternoon (between 3 and 5) sometimes earlier. This is on rolling 7 day rota with 2 days off (unless it's Xmas).

The wife when she returns to work (maternity leave finishes early August so we have had a few months of seeing a fair bit of each other) she will be working in the evenings (around 6 or 7ish) till around midnight for 5 nights a week.

The reason we have to work these shifts at opposite ends of the clock if because of the kids. Child care costs way too much here in the UK, unless you know someone who can help. Which up until the third one came along, the mother in law would do everything she could to help us out, but now even she has returned to work, and is a little too tired to cope with the 3 of em.

Now it would be nice to have her scrap the idea of working and try to claim some of my hard earned taxes back from the government, but she enjoys it, and besides everything is working out pretty well for us. I just wish I had made a career change when I had the chance, before the meat industry went tits up in the UK, well for the independent anyway.

Child care here is way over the top as well.

Someone should buy a large paddock with electric fences and charge 200 thb a day for looking after a few thousand ankle biters.

Joking aside a big problem for working parents imo.

By the sound of it you have three under 6 you are in need of a TV i think....cold in UK i forgot. ::

I used to work in the hospitality industry when i was younger and used to sleep most of Sunday and missed most of my boys soccer games etc so i changed jobs to get a life.

I know things are different at the moment in the world and a job of any kind is one to hold onto at all costs.

But maybe a change down the track for you :dunno:

Archived