Can They Do To Much For You?

Torneyboy

My wife (thai) seems to be doing more and more for me each day.

And not needed IMO.

Before we met i did all around the house IE cleaning shopping ect.

we used to share the ironing and cooking and now she wants or does everything.

Even down to putting tooth paste on my brush at bed time!!!

I /we wake up at about 7am each morning and i go outside to see what sort of day is ahead and she makes up the bed while im gone for 25 seconds!

And have to find a way back into bed around my clothes she has laid out for the day.

not really complaining but to much is to much..many other examples but are private!! :neener:

You guys have same situation? :dunno:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says flyonzewall:

yeah, and i am rather happy with that.

no complaints from my side.

Yes i agree but i like to do my share of work(no punn)

I just think they (she ) can go way overboard and you end up doing a big fat zero around the house i dont like that part.

If and when i do something she says why you do ..i can do etc :doah:

>we used to share the ironing and cooking and now she wants or does everything.

Not my experience, although I am not 24x7 with my gf. In one month chunks, she does not do more than a farang wife would do.

The only threat is - if she does not wake up and make a breakfast, she'll have to eat KFC. Happened only once. Rice soup is always on time after trying KFC.

Other things, I would do whatever has to be done, if she has school obligations. Nothing that can be named as a subservant behavior of a Thai woman. Neither I wanted to know about it.

If she is having her free time, I am just on the net and she does everything, that covers about 85% of the due work around the house and around us.

Never missed to ask if I could be of any help. Usually, ends up with taking bags of garbage out or some other bulky work.

I don't think they are born servants.

Even down to putting tooth paste on my brush at bed time!!!
:grinyes:

Wow!!! I know what you mean. But let you say one thing: That she does too much is better than she doesn't enough!

The danger of your situation is that you become lazy and that one day your wife might think that she does much more for you than you for her.

For me the best relationship is if she does too much for me and I do too much for her.

So I ask you: Do you do too much for her as well?

I guess yes ::

Best regards

P.S: I am really jealous!!!

>>>and you end up doing a big fat zero around the house<<<

i always thought that was the closest to male heaven you can come to in this world. :dunno::p

gives me the time to do all the important things like discussing with me mate worldpolitics and the merits of the behind of that bird who just walked by ::

Guest lazyphil

Well as my mrs works considerably harder than I do in a steaming hot kitchen/restaurant as to my sedentary job sat on my fat arse I feel compelled to do as much house work as I can do :angel:, I?ve even taken to cooking her the odd meal :p , I actually enjoy hoovering :: :help:

Archived