Anna Millers sexy waitresses Tokyo?

I have been told that there is an American style restaurant chain in Tokyo called Anna Millers. The reason for my interest is that I am led to believe that the staff are very young, pretty, and they wear very short skirts and a very sexy uniform. It is so famous that it is even copied in Anime films.

I understand that I cannot ask them for an ST but it might be a good place to have lunch every day during my trip.

Has anyone been? Is it as I describe? Do you have any addresses.

Thanks,

Uniformguy

PS. You can tell me Friday night in Gullivers if u are going to be there.......

Everybody has it's own idea of Japan, I presume you will have a complete different experience of Japan than I will ever have. Which reminds me of an wonderful quote by Oskar Wilde:

.... In fact the whole Japan is a pure invention. There is no such country, there are no such people. One of our most charming painters went recently to the land of the Chrysanthemum in the foolish hope of seeing the Japanese. All he saw, all he had the chance of painting, were a few lanterns and some fans...

Anyway I have never heard of or been to Anna Miller's, but to answer a part of your question, here is the home page of Anna Miller's link. Unfortunately it is in Japanese, but you could print the addresses and could ask for example the staff at the Hotel reception for a restaurant nearby.

UG ? your quest for uniform perfection is taking you down some abstract paths. It?s almost like when one misspells something in ?Word? and receives some real oddball choice as a correction. OK ? Anna Miller?s is a cake shop. There is one about a Tokyo minute from the Akasaka Mitsuke subway station. I think there are others but never bothered to look. The branch in Akasaka Mitsuke serves decent but overpriced apple pie. I have ?taken out? a couple of times. I never really noticed the staff?s outfits but nothing jumped off the page, so to speak. As I may have mentioned before on the board, a stroll around that same Akasaka Mitsuke area in the evening can be very rewarding. You will encounter scantily dressed pachinko girls, massage parlor hawkers, and club gals of all types milling about. Certainly more interesting than the Anna Miller contingent. I honestly think there is enough random uniformed and short-skirted eye candy over here (particularly in the hot summer) to keep you content. However, over-planning is going to lead you to places that, well, um? are noted for apple pie. There is a small American diner over by Jingu Stadium which is retro (whether or not the Japanese owners are intending for it to be retro is another thing but it certainly has a ?60?s charm? to it). I eat there often and must say that the female wait staff (usually only one per shift) wear the shortest darn skirts. To the point I often steal glances and have wondered if the girls mind wearing these things. You might want to go there for a burger one afternoon and then walk over to Aoyama where there are heaps of school gals. Not a rip here, just trying to keep you on course. See you Friday.

Thanks a lot mate,

I am not overplanning but these tit bits just fall into my lap as I go along. That one came up in a mailing list called jlist.com so I was just curious.

C u Friday?

Uniformguy

Archived