Pattaya Bar Review

Lamock Chokaprret

On a recent trip to Pattaya with my wife we entered many bars and I thought I'd mention a few of them with some reviews. She likes shows so that is what we tended to concentrate on. Ratings in parentheses are 1 to 5 :).

Polo - Girls ( :) :)) Shows ( :) :) :) :))

Constant shows but they repeat if you stay for two drinks. Girls are OK with one or two almost stunners. No idea if the girls can be bar fined though - since I can't and few were sitting with customers between shows.

Living Dolls Showcase - Girls ( :) :) :) :) :)) Shows ( :) :) :) :))

Probably the best combination of a lot of hot girls and decent shows. Quite a bit of energy in this bar.

Living Dolls - Girls ( :)) Shows ( :) :))

Girls could have been better. Only saw one show but it had the distinction of being nude when no one else was showing that night (the police had just cracked down). It could be that it was just an off night because I'm told the manager is on vacation and a lot of the regular girls aren't working during that time.

Happy - Girls ( :) :) :) :)) Shows ( :) :) :))

Couple of cute shows and a lot of hot girls. This bar takes the prize for the one girl with the most incredible rack I saw in Pattaya. Looked natural too. The girl was very pretty too although not skinny in the buttocks (but not really fat either).

Dollhouse - Girls ( :) :)) Shows (none)

Disappointing considering past history but none of the girls were particularly beautiful. Many cute ones and the outfits they dance in are nice.

Peppermint Palace - Girls ( :) :)) Shows (none)

What they lack in quality they make up in quantity. Went there the night after they were raided so maybe some girls were missing(?). Certainly no skin to be seen. They've got that cute little sports window where the girls bend over to pick up your 20baht tip which would work for me except they had to wear their undies the night I was there.

Hootie's - Girls ( :) :) :)) Shows (none)

A damn nice looking club (at least the front part - didn't go into the one down the hall) with reasonable drink prices - particularly the tequila shots. Some fine girls but no shows. Nice view of the girls dancing upstairs from the downstairs bar area.

Super Baby - Girls ( :) :)) Shows (none)

Boring bar with one cute girl and the rest pretty average. No show but the highlight of the night was two fat girls (from another bar) getting up on stage naked. That says a lot.

On Tuesday night this week (or was it Monday?) Peppermint Palace was closed down on a police raid for nudity violations. It seems the police don't appreciate Thai girls being topless in farang owned establishments. Most of the bars for a couple of nights thereafter had tamed down the entertainment, with tits only being seen in Thai-owned places (e.g., Superbaby).

Hope this helps you guys on the way down to Pattaya.

I discovered Hootys last night and I was in heaven I could not believe it but they had re-enacted my favourite fantasty for me.

There is a glass case like a really small fish bowl which had four cute girls sitting in it last night. They were sitting on chairs behind desks dressed in full school uniform with their legs spread wide apart and skirts rolled up to their waists and best of all no underwear. There are stools in front of the glass where you can sit and as the glass is one way the girls cannot see you. I thought it was built especially for me!!!!!!

However the rest of the bar was truly dead. It is a big square room with a big raised stage and no atmosphere at all only 3/4 customers and sparsely populated by girls. The glass box was enough for me but the rest needsd a bit more thought.

I also went into Electric Blue the same guy Andy owns both places. Lots of nudity in here and again not very busy for a Sat night.

Also went to Super Baby Carousel and Honey but all very quiet and nothing really spectacular to report. I ended up at a new beer bar at the end of Walking street. The very far end of Walking Street has seen a major investment in beer bars all just opening at the moment. The ladyboy cabaret has closed down leaving an enormous space that is now all beer bars and also on the left beyond Tonys there are two more big bar areas. Very very quiet last night.

Also noticed increased tourist police activity in WS last night with regular patrols.........very encouraging.

Come back soon guys the girls need you.

---While perhapes well intended, part of your post could be misinterpreted-OH :)

Uniformguy

I gotta say, I like Happy the best. I liked that you could just kick it and watch the shows, check out the ladies, and down some drinks and relax without barfine pressure. Dollhouse was my second favorite. I love the average looking Thai girls that dance on the stages wearing thier sneakers and school uniforms. Girls Girls Girls! After Polo charged me 150 baht for a coke, I decided it was my least favorite. The girls there were fully clothed also when I was there :(

Rug

Wow, my friend barfined her and I barfined her friend my last trip. They did the lesbian show and it was just great. However something happened along the way to the hotel and the girls said someone had been in a bike accident and they could come to the room later. We just got our barfines back and went to hunt for replacements. I had a bit of history with my barfine so I was none too surprised at the accident claim. However her friend had some big ass titties and she was not the cutest in the world but not ugly either. I was kind of stuck with the girl I barfined since I had an "encounter" with her previously.

Oneye

my friend barfined her and I barfined her friend ....We just got our barfines back ...I had a bit of history with my barfine .... but I was not the one barfining her ... if the girl I barfined did not work there. ...stuck with the girl I barfined ...

--------------------------------

You don't really hang around bars and Gogos, do you???

PS: and i thought you were all "freelancers" ::

Excuse me!!! What does your post mean.............I did not reveal any names........I did not even reveal her age.........and u are using a quote of mine from another post that is unrelated to this thread.

Please apologise or explain what u mean!!!!!!

Uniformguy

Archived