Pattaya Bar Review

Lamock Chokaprret

You're probably right about going into Electric Blue vs. Hooty's. The door we went into (on the right) said Hooty's and then we turned left to enter the bar. When we came out we exited the other door, presumably Electric Blue's entrance.

I could have sworn though that the Happy Hour menus advertising the Tequila shooters said Hooty's.

It was done for me (thanks) Just hate to see something that was mentioned innocently cause problems for one of the sanuk places that we all may enjoy. Underage is not the same as a place showing. Could be a serious problem for owner/employee by default. Your welcome for the policing actions on bahalf of all sanukers. It was brung up to there attention that it was to revealing which the poster (s) disagreed.

Why is uniform guys post about girls with questionable age in a certain bar still on the board. Old hippie do you have something against this bar. The post afterwards, that tells him his post is out of bounds is still posted and his answer to it, he does not think so is still posted. It is not a judgement call it is common sense.

WCV56,

Please check and see that the post to which you refer has been edited! Also, kindly address any concerns via Private message to the moderator. Should you feel a post is out of line, you can also use the Notify moderator function. Also realize that we do not read the board 24-7, and thus something may stay up for awhile, before it is edited or removed. And yes, I have something against this bar, or any bar which knowingly employs underage workers, which is all the discussion we will have on that topic.

I just wish to offer an open apology for part of my post it was done innocently and was suppoosed to be advisory but it has been interpreted in other ways and I can see why. The post following mine did not register with me as I was only thinking of protecting the girls names........stupid of me. Hence the reply.

I thought I was being careful with names but boy it is so easy to get it wrong. I have also sent an apology PM to the person concerned. Of course it is not just the girls whose names need to be protected.................consider me severly smacked.

Uniformguy

The girls' story re bike accident may have been true??? maybe not?? :dunno:If it was about 2 months ago. The Electric Blue mamasan got killed on her way home after the bar closed. She was on the back of a motorcycle taxi when someone tried to mug her. She fell off hurting her head, and died in her sleep when she got home.

Lovely lady too. I once saw her defuse an unpleasant situation when a farang barfined a girl then changed his mind when he spotted what he thought was something better causing loss of face and earnings to the first girl. The mamasan was very popular with the girls.

chok dee krap

:beer:

Wow just got around to your reply. It WAS about 2 months ago. It was around the end of March DAMN. I hope that did not happen because my friend got really pissed at them. Cooler head prevailed for me but my friend cursed em out good. I DID say sorry for him though. I had been trying to bag this stunner for SO LONG and she agreed to come to my hotel at 2 am because she had to deal with the accident but since it was a my friend your friend thing I decided to just abort. SHIT I hope that was not what happened. It caused me and the girl to have a bad relationship after that. She is so cute too.

Oneye

Archived