I Barfined my Barber and Other Oddities ? Part 2

UAL875

If there is an upside to waking up alone in Bangkok while on holiday, it is that one generally has a clean slate to start the day. I definitely did. As did Roppongi-san. Since it was an early rise of noon we decided eating to be our primary task. Tried to find this phantom buffet that Roppongi ?knew of? in the Landmark but could not locate it. Me says - ?Let?s go to MBK and we will have some good eats.? Hop the Skytrain and wrongly enter the shopping complex across the way. Ask a security guard where MBK is and my question is interpreted as Which state borders the southern part of Oklahoma?s panhandle? To which the natural answer is to show me the down escalator nowhere near the exit to MBK. Never ask a mall security guard anything. Especially for directions. Always ask an optometrist. They speak English. Go into the spectacles shop and within 20 seconds are on our way to MBK. Get to the food court and buy the scrip and then the chow. Yummy. I enjoy food courts in Asian cities and MBK?s was smoking today. Hail MBK!

What?s the plan? 3 in the afternoon ? let?s do soapy!!! Get to Dahlings (spell check anyone?) but they do not open for another hour. Shit. Ok ? shave time, I know just the place. So we go to the haircut/bar/massage place I like and take the beer. We also order a shave each (I think Roppongi also had his dreadlocks trimmed). My shaver is hot but from prior experience I know that fooling around with the haircutters is somewhat of a no-no. But this girl was the best-looking thing I encountered so far on the trip (except for the ton of HOTTIES outside of Shinjuku station in Tokyo). After the standard chatting, I ask her if she wants to ?hang out? with me after work. Very happy haircutter but I have to pay bar(ber). I am thinking insurance policy here (i.e. a bird in hand is worth two in the bush) so I pay the ridiculous bar(ber) fine in addition to my shave fee and tell her to meet me at 9:30. Did I mention she was one very excited shaver? And hot. Half Chinese, half Thai. Hot.

Now we can get soapatized. Does anyone know what the sign inside Dahlings says? I should have memorized it but something to the effect ?we like sandwich but hamburger is best?. The proprietor sold us on the sandwiches and explained that hamburger ? also known as Big Mac ? is three gals. In retrospect, I wonder why we declined the burgers. There really is nothing better to clean off a hot and sticky afternoon then a soap sandwich. Talking about it immediately afterwards with Roppongi I realized how very differently we spent our time in there. Roppongi-san was an alpha ? certainly more aggressive than me. He popped a ?V?, and made sure the girls fucked and sucked him the entire time -- three loads worth. Myself, I was passive. I just shut my eyes and relaxed. As long as I blast two loads I am satisfied and don?t care how they get me off. In fact, I did not even bother bopping/kissing/diddling either of these birds. I was a lazy shit, so to speak. But it was some real quality relaxation. I get enough poontang exercise back in Tokyo plus I had my barbershop date in a few hours so why not let the girls be the workers. Because the girls ? they are the workers. As I write this, I can not help to think that we have had some VERY, VERY, VERY generic polls on the board lately (subtle hint there bored board posters) ? someone should fire one up about punter behavior and performance at the soapies. I?d be very curious to see the responses. Oh I found out something else ? the girls CAN see us from their side of the fishbowl but very barely. I always wondered about that so I asked my soapers.

We leave Dahlings feeling like a million dollars in a Gucci wallet. Next stop Gulliver?s for the Friday night meeting. This was my first time in Gulliver?s and I must say it is impressive. I had been to about three prior meetings at Woodstock but the layout and the vibe in the G just seemed so much nicer. Who would have guessed that we would run into Gummigut playing pool but sure enough we did and he pointed us to the gathering table. It would be presumptuous of me to say something like it was a ?who?s who of board members? so I will not. But it certainly was a good mix. However, for me personally, getting answers from Khun Sanuk about certain posters and the behind-the-scenes operations of the Board is a huge plus. But the biggest bonus was meeting MaoMark ? the creator of The Mark of Mao. Now the teachings and secret philosophy of the Mark of Mao is what keeps me going in Ol? Edo. I also discussed with KS the rich and often disagreeable history regarding the Philosophy of Mao and the Board. And that some of us ? ok, maybe just me ? take it a bit too far?. But as Fiery Jack once said, every man should be so blessed to live by the Mark of Mao and his definitive statement : ?My penis still works and I have money for the beer?. Chisel it onto me tombstone as well?.

Archived