Intererest for forum "Parents of Luuk kruengh"?

limbo

Hi,

the last few days I've been toying with an idea, namely if there'ld be enough interest to set up a forum in Legal/Social for parents of Luuk Krueng.

In that forum they can exchange information and ask each other questions about their toddlers and anything else that is related to this subject.

Who'ld be up for this? Please let me hear you loud and clear so KS can be convinced that it will be worthwhile opening a forum on this subject.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good idea. Particularly for info on getting nationality etc and schools, kindergartens etc. It will never be a big volume forum but will get relevant traffic and hopefully the flamesters will be too bored with it to infest it with their presence.

I am really struggling to find toy shops for more 'mind extending' play activities. Someone must know and maybe in such a forum the answer will be forthcoming.

This kind of niche thing is ideal for the internet.

Hi Bembaman,

thanks for your reply and support.

Your thoughts are why I think it'ld be a good idea to have a forum like this, and yep, I also share your thoughts about it being a low volume forum, but you gave some valid points for still going ahead and having such a forum.

Spread the word!!

Sounds like a fantatic idea Limbo.

The thought of it being a low volume forum probably isnt a bad thing, given the topic.

I think that it could prove to be an invaluable source of info for all the guys (and gals) on the board who are lucky (unlucky ::) enough to have a small army of toddlers or infants wrecking their houses on a daily basis.

I for one have always struglled with the dillema of where to take the kids when in los on our hols.

We always seem to end up in 'the village' or in Pattaya, neither of which seemed too safe for the kids as they always seem to be getting abducted on each corner I walk past by the infamous "gangs of bg's" in pty or by just about anyone back in the village. Mind you it does save a hell of a lot of money as opposed to paying a childminder :hubba: ::...

I would definately give it the :up: though.

Hi all who replied sofar,

thanks for your support.

I'll have a check with KS about this how he feels about it and we'll find out.

In the meantime, if you know any parents on this forum of LK's, let them voice their opinion here.

Archived