Apartments 20-25K / mo?

Lamock Chokaprret

Sarisin,

Although I've already found the place I'm renting, I thought I'd check out the link you posted anyway. It comes up 'not authorized to view this page.'

I'd heard that the best way to get an apartment in BKK was without using an agent, which I presume this service is. Clearly using a service costs the landlord money and that means you generally pay. With the shoe leather approach you avoid this and it's relatively easy to canvas an area you might be interested. A lot of smaller places that are quite nice and reasonably priced are uncovered this way when they probably aren't even listed with agents.

For example, there's a place on Soi 6 called PSP Mansion that has a pretty nice, big 3 br 3 bth place for $25K right now. Only passed because I didn't like the view off the 4 balconies. It overlooks that abandoned car park (?) next to the Nana skytrain station. Still at 220 sq m was one of the better values I saw.

If you're interested in some of the others, I can probably give you some of the contacts I uncovered in a PM.

Hi,

I'm not sure if you have found a place you like. If you have that would be great, but if you are still looking for a 2/3 bedrooms apartment with a nice built-in kitchen and a balcony with a nice view near the skytrain at the cost of about Bt20-25k, and kind of away from traffic noises, I think I know an apartment like that. It's located in the center of town on Sathorn 11 Rd. in a soi where you can enjoy nice and cozy environment. Very safe, clean and convenient. It's relatively less expensive than most places in the area like Sathorn.

If you are interested in checking it out, you can email me at bangkok@writememail.com or give me call at 01-6981989. I can show you the place on dates that I don't have classes in university. Good luck!!

alyeska laugh.gif" border="0

<<Lamock, it is very strange. I clicked on the link I gave you and came up with the same error message. Then, I tried to access it through my Favorites and by re-typing the website and it worked.>>

Sarasin,

I had this same problem when I posted a link in the travel section. Maybe because I mistyped it the first time and went back to edit it. But anyway the only way I was able to get the link to work was to delete the entire post and start all over.

Here let me see if I can get your link to work... www.thaiapartment.com

Lamock,

When I looked it was 5b / unit ,I must admit that was about 1 year ago.

There are alot of units which I guess are owned by the same people as the interior fit out is the same. With the bar and the brass glass racks.

What are they asking price wise now?

When I looked they started at 35K and told my GF that they would come down to 30k.

The Hamburger

• 1 year later...

Archived