Your TG's temper

Zaad

How can you blame your TG wishing those motorcyclists dead? :dunno:

I blame her (and vice versa) for teaching me vulgar language, not for her deathwishes :grinyes:

Those motorcyclists piss me off as well, now Straycay, could you please tell me the color of your helmet if you're interested in avoiding my chauffeur that is? ::

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll let a girl strike me on the torso as they cannot hit hard

I've seen a girl slam a guy in the stomach in NEP and he was doubled-over on the ground, so I reckon they can pack-a-punch if they have to. Don't know what he did, but he certainly copped a fast fist in the guts! ::

but any attempt at the head and the relationship is over.

How does something negative that occurs in a relationship go so far in terms of having a violent conclusion? I've never had a relationship, with Thai or farang, where any form of violence was involved at all. I can't stand violence in a relationship. Self-discipline is all that's needed. Not having a go at you, El Tel, but just curious as to how many times your relationship(s) get to that point where she'll hit you??? :dunno:

Speaking of PMS that is something I learn not play with, my tyrack is a very patient women but I cross the line one time and she was on her PMS and just seeing the look she threw at me :doah:I said I was going out to drink a cup of coffee. After seeing her throwing out a 6 foot 6 inches high guy out of a restaurant I know that she is not someone to mess with.

Now when she have PMS she tell me :nono: and I don't mess with her.

>Most of us probably know that TG's can sure be the loveliest creatures around, but CHRIST what a temper some of them have.

They have this magic 'dark' ability to transform into an abusive language user with inappropriatesigns included before you can even snap your fingers.

IME, those outbursts of ferocious temper are just personal blackouts when they get into an uncontrolable and non-reasoning mode. As my humble experience is telling me, Thais do that, ladies more often (but still rare) and heavier than men.

Would not go into it trying to find something cute nor charming behind it. Certainly would not try to think it's me (and their love for me) that's causing them to go ballistic and later regret those moments.

Archived