Your TG's temper

Zaad

Most of us probably know that TG's can sure be the loveliest creatures around, but CHRIST what a temper some of them have. :cover:

They have this magic 'dark' ability to transform into an abusive language user with inappropriate:censored:signs included before you can even snap your fingers.

Example:

My TG is one hot-headed temparementfull little :devil: when driving in the streets of LOS. Only GOD knows how many motorcyclists she :cussing: or wished dead! :grinyes:

Next time I'LL drive. ;)

Any similar experiences out there?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zaad,

My g/f is the sweetest ,cutest girl you could ever meet.But given the right(wrong) circumstances her temper could start a small war.Subject examples,racisism,thai boss,s,other thais who make a bad example for the majority of thais abroad.

I cant blame her for that.A little less agro would be nice though.

sky brow. ::

Subject examples, racism, thai boss, other thais who make a bad example for the majority of thais abroad.

These are touchy subjects for my TG as well. Especially her boss who seems to be very lazy. :)

On the other hand, I think it is not all negative when she complains about certain things. It shows you're 'alive' and don't take too much crap from others. ::

Says torneyboy:

when my wife and i have a run in my wife will try and make her point and usually has a large knife in her hand.

TB, I'm assuming the above was made in jest.

If not, may I ask how you can put up with having a wife who pulls a blade on you? :dunno:

In an argument, I'll let a girl strike me on the torso as they cannot hit hard but any attempt at the head and the relationship is over.

But a knife??? :nono:

Archived