Your TG's temper

Zaad

Hi Zaad,

My GF does indeed belong to one of the loveliest creatures around IMO anyway, but when a songtaew driver recently tried to screw not us but an elderly couple in the same truck. I realized that besides from selling shakes at the market for several years as a Mae Khaa she also did picked up quite an astonishing vocabulary.

I can only regret that she spoke so fast that I didnt get half of it. :: The "poor" Songtaew driver never knew what hit him and didnt stand much of a chance. Well, he had it coming anyway.

First time I ever saw her like that. Kind of liked it ::

Cheers

Hua Nguu

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Zaad,

I can echo most of what has been said (without her yielding a knife yet though) and have to say that the first time my gf was 'mohok' her whole persona changed - she was like another person.

When I pointed this out to her, after it had all blown over, it became a bit of a joke and she almost uses this as a threat alone, like 'you want to see me mohok again?'

However, the possible use of violence is quite alarming and I would hate to be in a situation where things got out of control. I would never retaliate but equally I could imagine her trying to throw some punches - no kidding. In fact when she excercises she uses what appears to me to be some very convincing 'Thai boxing' moves and her foot can certainly reach my shoulder.

Here's to a peaceful future ::

Cheers,

-D-

Hua Nguu,

I've lots of examples when I can't catch half of her words either but the WHOLE picture. Kinda like it as well. ;)

Don't worry, you'll most likely see more of that coming as there's plenty of 'shit' around for your GF to :cussing: about. :)

Danni,

Thanks for your input :)

Not much advice I can give you, except you might want to consider to start exercising by her side. Better strenghten yourself a bit if you want to stand a chance before all HELL brakes loose! :D

Yep, to a peaceful future!

:beer:

My TGF: sweet, demure, kind...and if you piss her off, in the immortal words of "Jules", Samuel Jackson's character in Pulp Fiction:

"I am one mushroom cloud laying motherf*cker, motherf*cker. I am superfly TNT."

I've crossed her path a few times. It is not fun. And we are talking about one of those proverbial "Good Thai Girls" here.

I've also listened to her rip the heads off of both Thai and farang strangers when they have pissed her off.

One thing I've noticed with Thais is, they will bend and bend and bend up to a point, allowing you to get away with crap that bothers them, and will continue to smile...until you cross an invisible line. You cross that line, and your safety is seriously in question. As it is with my TGF. Once I crossed that line and she slugged me squarely in the sac - in public. Not a good feeling.

Once I crossed that line and she slugged me squarely in the sac - in public.

OUCH! ::

I can hardly imagine (few exceptions though :hubba:) what to do to my TG in public for her to react in such way.

I and undoubtedly many more of us here would love to hear what exactly caused this good Thai girl to get this incredible urge to aim for your belongings :)

Sorry, I'm honestly curious what NOT to do in order to avoid bell-ringings, if too personal please ignore my request. ;)

Dear Zaad,

Thai women are wellknown for temper outburst. I think it has a lot to do with the way they are brought up to suppress their feelings and suppressing feelings for so long does create outbursts. This is not only for TGs, it is similar to other Asian women even at work. ::

I do have a quick temper and suppressing feelings is not my style. I find it easier to talk about issues before they become problems.

Driving in BKK!!! How can you blame your TG wishing those motorcyclists dead? :dunno:

Cheers!

Driving in BKK!!! How can you blame your TG wishing those motorcyclists dead?

As a motorcyclist in Krung Thep I must say that I often wish car drivers a slow and most painful death ;) (Positioning a car in one lane -- at a time -- obviously is not something for Thais for example....)

Anyhow, I'm surprised I've not seen anything on Thai women and PMS. Don't even get me started on that one :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Archived