Bali accommodation

samak

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Samak, excuse me for late answering...... from your previous list i unfortunatly never visited :dunno: none of them, so can't be useful one this one ;

Did you consider staying in Seminyak (Resor Seminyak per example, very nice) instead of Kuta/Legian, maybe hotels could be less packed... it's not so far from nightlife, beach is cleaner, and there's in this area some huge and stunning beach restaurants (la Luciola, KuDeTa) ::

Anyway i'm sure you'll find something fine ......

Cheers

Excellent sanuk is available behind the Sanur Beach Hotel. Any address that has an X on it is a whore house. Prices should be no more than $30. In the Kuta bars there are also many available. Not anywhere as good as LOS but will pass.

Was there in Jan. Stayed at Grand Kamala with walkup rate of $US25.00 incl basic breakfast.

Sanuk oportunities were had at Santa Fe, Spybar and that allnite bungyjump resort baR.

believe it or not I actually stayed at the padma my last days of a week stay in january & it was just plain great if you're on a budget & wanna stay pretty central to the beach & sanuk.

in a similar league to say B600 hotels in pattaya, but I think I paid some $25 so poorer value in Indo :dunno:

further options in my bali hotel page

do enjoy & file a report ;)

man maybe we even met or shared babes :eek:

did you ever do the bungy at double 6? nice place to spend an early morning & wait for the rain to stop :drunk:

did you ever hit scandal, HRC, bounty or peanuts?

kinda slow in january - had to do many repeats in order to get any decent sex :doah:

IB, didn't try the bungy and it never rained whilst i was in Bali, but was so god damned hot.

Went to Bounty once but about 3 people there. I will post my trip report on Bali under trip reports. has been posted on 2 other boards with pics in January/February.

Archived