Bali accommodation

samak

Bali Padma for 25 usd???

those great times for visitors and desparate times for hotels are definitely over. Bali seem to have recovered.

for the Padma i first got quoted over 140 usd, which was then reduced to 120 (100++); several hotels were full.

there were many Farang tourists and in addition busloads of visitors from former SARS countries, who seemed all to make up for many months without vacation.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like always online rooms may look very classy, but what we're looking at here is a basic 2-3* bungalow style hotel!

I do see on the asiatravel web that they quote the published rates at $79++ http://www.asiatravel.com/indonesia/casapadma

but I can assure you that's an unreal price.

to be exact I paid 225.000rp, which equals $25 moreless & that was walkin rate.

maybe you're talking about a different 5* padma hopefully???

otherwise a major scam :grinyes:

as i could not believe that we are talking about the same Hotel, i made a search.

i guess you are talking about the Casa Padma, which seems to be a smaller Hotel with bungalows:

Casa Padma

on internet they quote prices from around 30 usd

i was talking about Bali Padma, a larger hotel with quite some facilites

Bali Padma

Good on you Samak ;)

So where are you staying at what price?

Mind you that bali padma is quite another league than casa padma - say perhaps a 4* now, but the huge 5* resorts out at nusa dua go for about the same price. I stayed at the Bali hilton resort at $110 I recall, but would much rather stay at say kuta paradiso or the numerous nice legian/seminiak resorts kinda like bali padma :doah:

Well done :beer:

as some recommended hotels in this thread were full (like the Bintang) i stayed at Balihai; not too bad but a bit remote; however it was cheap to rent some car (cheaper than in LOS) for around Baht 700 so i was able to get a bit around....

Archived