ever met or spotted a member while in LOS?

pattaya127

Many moons ago I got chatting to an Australian who was just having a "post session"drink at the bar in that well known soi 7/1 establishment.I did'nt know it at the time but he turned out to be that well known deviant and kerb crawler N400.Life has never been the same since ::!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ZMAN Z28,

DUDE.....what are you doing? You're supposed to be living my dream? And you have a Cheetoho's covered dick? You better tell me that the 3 girls you had last night had a serious case of the munchie's......or you are no longer my hero. :grinyes:

Jezzz...At least make it 'Cheeze Wizz' next time. ::

Do I have to come over there, to show you the ropes?

Christ!!! (Zman flew over with me on my last visit, and is STILL there :cussing: , for those that don't know).

How you doin', buddy? :)

HT

Says rusty:

Many moons ago I got chatting to an Australian who was just having a "post session"drink at the bar in that well known soi 7/1 establishment.I did'nt know it at the time but he turned out to be that well known deviant and kerb crawler N400.Life has never been the same since ::!

don't blame me for your problems!!!!!! you were already on the road to ruin before you bumped into me ::

Guys....nobody could give a shit about this. What is important, is if Chetoho's is a major factor in your life? Or has ever been, in your past? Do you have 'yellow' hands? Inquiring minds want to know?

HT ::

I am doing great! Last night I got laid 3 times by 2 different girls, so how am I doing in the ropes dept? I went to the only go-go in Udon Thani last night. Bangkok has nothing to worry about there. I am trying to get over a cold, so a bit under the weather. If I am feeling better tomorrow, gonna fly down to BKK and say hello to the Plaza gang, and perhaps a bit of Sanuk also.

As far as the cheetos/cheeze wiz issue goes, you are either a pervert for admitting to it or a liar for denying it. I'm a perv. hehe. Talk to you later buddy!

ZMAN

Archived