Bizarre Go-Go girls as of late

Palatkik

I?m sure other punters have come across different kinds of bizarreness. Whilst personally feeling sorry for the girl?s plight, I see no attraction of having them working in a?go-go?s. No names of bars or girls of course, but perhaps some one recognizes the description.

Case 1, recently in NEP saw one of the skinniest dancers I have ever witnessed. Nice tits though! But otherwise a 20yo ish walking topless skeleton. I had to look away.

Case 2, a young and unusual dancer in Soi Cowboy. She has to have one of the most stunning bodies and certainly outclassed all the others dancing with her in looks and coordination. But zero personality, she sits on her own between pole hugging talking to no girls or punters just staring ahead making no eye contact each day. I don?t even know if she can talk. Occasionally she bursts out in short giggles to herself which kind of freaked me out.

Case 3, a buxom young dancer in NEP always wears the same floppy hat whilst topless. Never takes it off because she?s got a bald patch.

Case 4, a young dancer in a popular Pattaya show bar who drinks only Lipo and gets through a dozen or more bottles a day in lady drinks. There?s a warning on the bottle to limit oneself to two. Doesn?t like the back of her head being touched because of an axe wound! She told me the other expat guy got off worse after she sliced off both his ears with a machete and now owns a gun for protection. I don?t need to hear these stories when I?m out having fun!

Cheers,

No 3- I know exactly who you mean but I didn't know about the bald spot. We chalked it up to a Soul Train fetish.

No 2- Has a clone in NEP or maybe she moved or got fired.

Have you seen the Sukhumvit streetwalker with a mild case of Tourete Syndrome? She looks like a hot piece of twitching grunting loving but I don't think I could keep from laughing after a couple of minutes.

Don't tell me there are girls out on Sukhumvit with Turrets Syndrome. Please don't. :drunk: Imagine this, you take home 3 ladies from the Sukhumvit area, one of the deaf mutes, one of the katoeys and the one with Turrets Syndrome. Once you get to the room, suddenly turn around and leave for about 30 minutes without explanation. Make sure you have set up a camera to tape the ensuing confusion.

Imagine the Katoey looking at the one with Turrets and saying in Thai "and just what the fuck is wrong with you?".

LOL

Oneye

As for Case 2...

This is what gets me depressed. This girl really isn't all there. Least that's what my friends have told me. This is including conversations in Thai. I no longer go to this bar and this is one of the reasons. It's a shame as I really liked some of the people in this bar.

:(

<<burp>>

Don't tell me there are girls out on Sukhumvit with Turrets Syndrome.

-----------------

In Pattaya, there are some motherfucking assholes, godammned shitty-faced losers, I mean real FUCKIN' ASHHOLES. Am I screaming? What do you mean? i ain't FUCKIN' SCREAMING!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

PS: spells Tourette, BTW.

About #1: yes, I know precisely who you are talking about -- the body is so skinny that it really and truly is a turn-off to look at it, despite the tits (which look quite nice, all out of whack for a body that skinny).

Her sister (real sister) also works in the same chain of bars but is not nearly as scrawny.

There could be all numbers of reason why she was so skinny. Mental disorder etc.

And if this is your way of avoiding potential carriers of HIV etc., well!!!? It takes like decades or so before an exposure to the HIV virus will turn you into something like this.

Hua Nguu

Archived