Cascade bar report...the bad and the good.

yfs

Seems like you were ripped off by the Ladydrink, unless she ordered some expensive mixed drink, rather than the regular watery sugary crap.

I enjoyed the place 2 weeks ago, plenty of skin on show, an excellent show, and the service girls seemed friendly enough.

I bought a few LD's and paid 100 baht or so, the girl came back between sets, and she switched to beer herself later. A lot of 'pay bar' pressure, eventually she got on my nerves and I sent her off. Her replacement was either completely drunk or taking some funny pills. Strange behaviour, pay bar every other sentance and the other girls were indulging in a large bottle of whiskey behind me.

I like the bar, had no complaints, except the hot haul up the steps.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't comment on the cost of the lady drink as I rarely take that much trouble to check the bin, I usually do a running tally in my head and if it is near enough I pay. But if you liked the girl, you ought to have paid bar for her right away, if not she has the right to go on and sit with anyone she likes!

This is not a flame!!! :onfire: As for not buying ladydrinks, that is pretty cheap, how do you expect some of these girls to make a living?

My advice, buy a lady drink and have a bit of a laugh with these girls, most of them love a bit of fun and if you can get them to laugh, which, lets face it ain't difficult, you are on to a winner. Be nice, polite and make the little darlings laugh and they will rewards you many times over for a few more of your precious baht! ::

Up to you!

Archived