Cascade bar report...the bad and the good.

yfs

Last night a friend and I visited the Cascade bar in NEP. There were many beautiful girls dancing. On beauty I was looking at came up to me after her set ended and sat with me. I broke my self imposed rule against buying lady drinks and bought her one (B220). Well she sipped a bit and after one song, she (and all the other girls) went back onto the stage. She said she'd be right back. After only dancing for maybe a minute she left the stage and joined another customer. After a few minutes with him it seemed that he barfined her. She came back to say goodbye (or to finish her cola) and I gave her a lecture about bar etiquette to which she responded "do you want to go with me?" I told her no. It seems she would have blown off that other guy if I wanted her.

I have no problem with girls going with customers, but I do object to buying a lady drink and having them run off after only a few minutes of talk. This incident angered me. So I went off in search of Mamasan to complain. Well there was no mamasan, but there was a Papasan. I told him my story and told him I was pissed off and did not want to pay for the drink.

And guess what...? He took her drink off my bill (I only hope he made the girl pay for the drink).

In conclusion, I have nothing but praise for the management at the Cascade bar and scorn for the go go girls. So I would suggest to all of you to complain to management if this happens to you. Enough complaints may effect some change (for the good).

Now that I have vented here, I shall now write a Patpong warning post.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was there about three weeks ago and the place was empty! A lot of girls, nothing that great imo. The bar is a nice place but pretty dead! One thing I didn't like was that the service girls were not friendly at all.

Says yfsman:

In conclusion, I have nothing but praise for the management at the Cascade bar and scorn for the go go girls. So I would suggest to all of you to complain to management if this happens to you. Enough complaints may effect some change (for the good).

I would have done the same thing. It seems that she was looking to make some quick baht off drinks and moving on as quick as possible to the next guy.

I've been to Cascade a few times but its seems to always be empty. I'm going to check it out again next month. I wonder if this place has had very many busy nights.

Says yfsman:

Last night a friend and I visited the Cascade bar in NEP. There were many beautiful girls dancing. On beauty I was looking at came up to me after her set ended and sat with me. I broke my self imposed rule against buying lady drinks and bought her one (B220). Well she sipped a bit and after one song, she (and all the other girls) went back onto the stage. She said she'd be right back. After only dancing for maybe a minute she left the stage and joined another customer. After a few minutes with him it seemed that he barfined her. She came back to say goodbye (or to finish her cola) and I gave her a lecture about bar etiquette to which she responded "do you want to go with me?" I told her no. It seems she would have blown off that other guy if I wanted her.

I have no problem with girls going with customers, but I do object to buying a lady drink and having them run off after only a few minutes of talk. This incident angered me. So I went off in search of Mamasan to complain. Well there was no mamasan, but there was a Papasan. I told him my story and told him I was pissed off and did not want to pay for the drink.

And guess what...? He took her drink off my bill (I only hope he made the girl pay for the drink).

Now that I have vented here, I shall now write a Patpong warning post.

This is the very reason I NEVER buy lady drinks, no matter how charming the ladies can be...

Archived