Cascade bar report...the bad and the good.

yfs

I would have to agree with you there! And I would really to have doubt that a LD costs over 200 baht. Either that was the total for the LD and his beer, or he got his bill padded up pretty well. I was in Cascade a few weeks ago and I did buy a LD, cost around 100 baht.

:beer:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Fuck! A 220-baht LD had damned well better come with a complimentary blow job! Someone here said that the 3rd floor makes him feel like a cheap bastard? Well, prices like that make me feel like THEY'RE the bastards. :onfire:

Wow! 220 Bt for a lady drink - talk about inflation!

The large number of girls at the Cascade bar is caused by the fact that it is owned by the same person who owns the Carnival bar. The Carnival bar is being remodeled and all the girls from there are now working at the Cascade. When the Carnival bar reopens (promised soon) then the number of girls will decrease. By the way, the Carnival girls don?t like working at the Cascade ? apparently having so many girls in one club cuts down the number of bar fines per girl.

Harry

About Cascade,

I was in there my last trip to BKK in May and don't recall such a high price for LD's, more like 100b. Could be tho?

One strange thing about that place is the "Papasan" is a "katoeysan" if there is such a word! Have to admit he was fairly personable and tried hard to find a lady I would barfime to no avail. Kinda gave me the creeps, but I had to say he was the first katoey I actually talked to (to my KNOWLEDGE!) and had any respect for. The ladies aren't very friendly from my experience. I asked one of the servers if one of the dancers would like to come and sit and have a lady drink and she wouldn't come near me! Only time that's happened before was several years ago at Cascade. Perhaps she was waiting for someone, but it seemed very odd to me.

The decor is kinda cool, but the seating is so goofy, off to the side of the main stage, that I wonder who designed this arrangement.

Hope they get things squared away there.

--WISteve

• 2 weeks later...

Was in this bar for the first time a week ago. Lame huh?

Any event, I forgot to post this sooner: They do have lady drinks (of course :) ). Standard price (90 or 95 baht, I ferget). I did notice they also had a "Special Lady Drink" which was 110 baht. Probaby got hit for 2 of these is my guess to get the 220 level.

As for the bar... Wow, there was a lot of girls. All showing. Unfortunately, not a lot of them were attractive (well, mileage will vary of course), but there were a number of very cute girls. Think the lighting sucks even more than average. Having said that, would go back :)

<<burp>>

Just my opinion but OP you're (NOT ALLOWED-OH) - I'm not trying to flame you but it sounds to me like your beef is that when you stopped being CC (ha - sorry just had to) :D and bought her a drink she ran off with bar-fine Romeo..

Hey at least she had the courtesy to come back over and say 'later chump' to ya.. I mean you shine your shoes and buy her a ladydrink and another bloke pays her fine and says lets go sugarButton - what do you think the black-haired-lass is gonna do?

I go to Casacade twice a week, I was there tonight - I bought two lady drinks (for 2 girls) and tho I can't remember what I paid it was well under 130 baht each..

Personally I think you have a grudge with the lady-that-got-away but I don't think you should take it out on the bar by outright lying... Cascade has never (Uh - I've been going since it opened - padded the bill) and if they do and they padded it by double you SHOULD have made a fuss.

I love Cascade - big titted girls, great strap on fucking show :shhh: - and sometimes the girls get in the 'little' pond thing and splash about.. FUN!

Girls like baht - is this a new theory?

Chok-dee man,

:neener:

This type of expression is not allowed!! Please find another way to express yourself! Despite the nature of this discussion, I will expect all posters to conduct themselves as gentlemen!-OH

Archived