Are You a Thailophile?

Pescator

Hi Hua Hguu,

I voted "Count me in. I am a thailophile and proud of it."

I think im a lost sole, and everything you just said above aplyes to me, hahahahahaahah.

I just love the place and the only regreat i now have is that i did not go with aload of my mates from Gloucester in 1989.

I wouold have been 17 years old then, hahahahhahaha and probably had my armes pulled of by all the little cute thai girls out there, hahahahhah.

What a way to go a, Cheers Roman

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Hua Nguu,

guess I'm a lost cause as well. Before I lived here I read a lot about LOS (still do!) and hasd music etc with me all the time and talked about it a lot as well.

Things haven't really changed, although living here does give you a different perspective, so it's not all sweetness and sunshine or romantic as you make it to be before you move out here, but nonetheless, I still love it here to pieces.

Yep, I would definately class myself as a Thailophile, although since marrying a TG and starting a family I would definately say that I have toned myself down a little.

Just waiting for my retirement nest egg now (or an unbeatable job offer/business opportunity) so that me and the wife can return 'home'...

Says bangkokbutcher:

Yep, I would definately class myself as a Thailophile, although since marrying a TG and starting a family I would definately say that I have toned myself down a little.

Just waiting for my retirement nest egg now (or an unbeatable job offer/business opportunity) so that me and the wife can return 'home'...

We are as well.

My wife says many falang that go and want to live/work go back after one or two years...to hot to wet..nothing to do(her words not mine BTW)

Do your homework i guess...and dont open a bar :doah:

>>>We are as well.

My wife says many falang that go and want to live/work go back after one or two years...to hot to wet..nothing to do(her words not mine BTW)<<<

That I would just like to find out for myself ;)

>>>Do your homework i guess...and dont open a bar :doah:<<<

Man, well that is one thing that I would never even contemplate...

i am not.

i mean, it is the place i am living, and i would not want to life anywhere else, but i am more of an asia-o-phile than a thailophile.

the first years i was in asia i was much more attracted to india while thailand was just a place i passed through once a while.

Archived