seeing her dead father

pattaya127

Hi P127,

Funny you should mention it.

It was only last month that I spent some time with my GF in Wichianburi.

Her friend was a 30 year old thai lady who a few years back lost her husband who died from cancer at a very young age, he was only 35 years old.

M.. told me that her deceased husband indeed "came to see" her one night shortly after his death. Not in a dream but in "flesh and blood". But contrary to your GFs experience it was to her a very frightening experience. Not really sure why besides from the obvious fact that he was dead.

She "told him" that he should not be back to scare her or the kids and that she would remove all of his stuff from the apartment if he ever came back. Which he did not.

But there was no doubt that this event was very real to her and of course made a great impact to her since she would tell me about it, although the event had taken place 2 years back.

I dont know what to make of it.

Cheers

Hua Nguu

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But contrary to your GFs experience it was to her a very frightening experience.

--------------------------

Maybe i over-stated the matter-of-factness, but she was definitely not shook up, and her assuming i could have chewed the meat ( :)) with him means it's almost as natural as super-natural. In a way, she was saying, like your friend, it was not a ghost.

I found malays and indonesians even more keen on these things and magic. I once saw a guy lighting up paper without touching it, in Bandung. Maybe a trick, anyway, but i am a sucker for magic shows (pre-emptive strike: my GF does not know that! :))

well, i do put most of those ghost stories into the superstition box and generaly take the piss out of my missus when she tells her ghost stories.

unfortunately though i am in a bit of a weak position as i have seen some kind of impression of my own dead mother a continent away at the time of her death. i don't want to get too much into details here, but there was no way that i could have known of my mothers imminent death at that time.

i have no "rational" explanation other than that there definately are things our science cannot explain yet.

First few years after my father died (I was 28), had several very vivid dreams about him. They weren't at all scary and one was rather funny, but if I had been at all inclined to believe in ghosts, I don't doubt that I would have thought they were something more than dreams.

Guest lazyphil

<<English teacher? Sorry get paid for a living! Hey if you want proper spelling read www.oxford.com. If you dont like my spelling please feel free to ignore all my posts.. Simple!!>>

I said falangs your Thai now :dunno:...anyway....

Hey I'm a Cambridge lad (not a transient grad :D) aint gonna catch me looking at some Oxford site, jeez, what next :nono:...

btw what does your bkk traveling buddy get paid for or not get paid for? (very little is what I think your implying anyhow??)....I cant possibly ignore your pearls :grinyes:

Guest lazyphil

<<I will ignore all your drabble too, just to show you how it is done>>

Awww WYD I just noticed you edited that post.....bless you :hug:

Archived